"Brushing did it...Nam Yoon-su, pleasant "I Live Alone" appearance "Thank you and Happy."

Actor Nam Yoon-su told me how he felt about I live alone.On the morning of the 29th, Nam Yoon-su posted a self-portrait on his personal SNS, saying, It is a picture taken secretly while taking I Live Alone.Nam Yoon-su said, Thank you so much for your fun on the air today. Thank you so much for sending me so much good messages.I wanted to show you the tips and tell you where the mart is. I wanted to show you the ordinary life, not Actor Nam Yoon-su I got up to reference and Brushing did it, he added, adding that he laughed.Nam Yoon-su in the photo is a natural figure walking.Nam Yoon-su was happy to fans, showing off his unhidden boyish and cute eyes, even though he covered more than half his face with a mask.Meanwhile, Nam Yoon-su will appear on KBS 2TV Wind Moe scheduled to air this year.Nam Yoon-su SNS

Actor Nam Yoon-su told me how he felt about 'I Live Alone'.

On the morning of the 29th, Nam Yoon-su posted a self-portrait on his personal SNS, saying, "It is a picture taken secretly while taking I Live Alone."

Nam Yoon-su said, "Thank you so much for your fun on the air today. Thank you so much for sending me so much good messages. I wanted to show you the tips and tell you where the mart is. I wanted to show you the ordinary life, not Actor Nam Yoon-su " "I got up to reference and Brushing did it," he added, adding that he laughed.

Nam Yoon-su in the photo is a natural figure walking. Nam Yoon-su was happy to fans, showing off his unhidden boyish and cute eyes, even though he covered more than half his face with a mask.

Meanwhile, Nam Yoon-su will appear on KBS 2TV 'Wind Moe' scheduled to air this year.

Nam Yoon-su SNS