Behind the Song Joong-ki MV appearance released by PSY "Thank You Vincenzo"

With Actor Song Joong-ki on the back of Singer Heizes new album Music Video, Singer PSY has released the anecdote herself.Song Joong-ki will appear on Heizes Music Video, said Pination, a subsidiary company. The filming took place on the last 5 days.It was the first new song to be released after Heize joined the pinnation, so I was expecting it.It is noteworthy what synergy Song Joong-ki, who is currently running the stock price with TVN Drama Vincenzo, will show by supporting the shooting.Among them, Pinations head PSY directly revealed an anecdote that he worked with Song Joong-ki through social network service (SNS).Heize is a good friend who makes the entire album by himself, writing and composing, even before joining the pinion, PSY said. I thought I should help Music Video while trying to figure out what it would be like to contribute to Heizes new album that chose our company.I was monitoring the title song a lot, and I thought of one Actor, and I thought of it, but I did not ask for it at all, he said. Thankfully, I accepted Heizes music as usual.Thank you, Vincenzo, he thanked Song Joong-ki.In the photo, which was released together, PSY, Heize and Song Joong-ki were photographed together.On the other hand, Song Joong-ki played the role of Italian mafia lawyer Vincenzo in TVN Drama Vincenzo which ended on the 2nd.

With Actor Song Joong-ki on the back of Singer Heize's new album Music Video, Singer PSY has released the anecdote herself.

"Song Joong-ki will appear on Heize's Music Video," said Pination, a subsidiary company. "The filming took place on the last 5 days." It was the first new song to be released after Heize joined the pinnation, so I was expecting it. It is noteworthy what synergy Song Joong-ki, who is currently running the stock price with TVN Drama Vincenzo', will show by supporting the shooting.

Among them, Pination's head PSY directly revealed an anecdote that he worked with Song Joong-ki through social network service (SNS). “Heize is a good friend who makes the entire album by himself, writing and composing, even before joining the pinion,” PSY said. “I thought I should help Music Video while trying to figure out what it would be like to contribute to Heize’s new album that chose our company.”

“I was monitoring the title song a lot, and I thought of one Actor, and I thought of it, but I did not ask for it at all," he said. “Thankfully, I accepted Heize’s music as usual. Thank you, Vincenzo,” he thanked Song Joong-ki. In the photo, which was released together, PSY, Heize and Song Joong-ki were photographed together.

On the other hand, Song Joong-ki played the role of Italian mafia lawyer Vincenzo in TVN Drama Vincenzo' which ended on the 2nd.