"Annroll, shoot him!"

Lee Seung-gi, Rock Festival with Idol (Kim Kyung-ho x Park Wan-kyu) (All The Butlers)Lee Seung-gi at All The Butlers held a rock festival with Idol Kim Kyung-ho and Park Wan-kyu.A rock special was broadcast on SBSs All The Butlers broadcast on the 23rd.Kim Tae-won and Park Wan-kyu of the resurrection appeared from Kim Kyung-ho, and asked about rock in earnest.Kim Kyung-ho said, Rock Spirit can take three things: resistance, freedom, and peace. Park Wan-kyu said, There is one more thing, there is a guest. Kim Kyung-ho said, But nowadays, we are broadcasting happily through compromise with society, and resistance has disappeared.When I hit the resistance, weve already compromised with the world, and resistance and jiha are done, and its time to come out, he said, laughing.Park Wan-kyu said, I am going to make an outdoor rock festival with my members, I want to make members our successor once, and all said, Annroll!First, I decided to name the band.When the rock band said that the name should be strong, Kim Tae-won mentioned the band, How about the leech inhabiting the buttercup? Lee Seung-gi called out the leech band, saying, It is good to mean to draw the bad energy.I finally decided to join.Lee Seung-gi said, It is so glorious, I am really excited to sing with you, and I feel nostalgia when I am young, I will sing well.Yang Se-hyung admitted that this practice video alone is 10 million views.Kim Kyung-ho expressed his affection for his juniors, saying, I believe that the peak of the rock is not over.The show was set to begin. All of them exploded the sealed rockspirit, making the atmosphere hot.In particular, the highlights Kim Kyung-ho and Lee Seung-gis duet stage were drawn.They filled the stage where they felt the selection, the sweet and powerful power from I loved you. Especially, the stage of the music industrys senior and junior who showed perfect breathing warmed up.Capture All The Butlers Broadcast Screen

Lee Seung-gi, 'Rock festival' with Idol (Kim Kyung-ho x Park Wan-kyu) (All The Butlers') Lee Seung-gi at All The Butlers held a Rock festival with Idol Kim Kyung-ho and Park Wan-kyu.

A rock special was broadcast on SBS's All The Butlers broadcast on the 23rd.

Kim Tae-won and Park Wan-kyu of the resurrection appeared from Kim Kyung-ho, and asked about rock in earnest. Kim Kyung-ho said, "Rock Spirit can take three things: resistance, freedom, and peace." Park Wan-kyu said, "There is one more thing, there is a guest." Kim Kyung-ho said, "But nowadays, we are broadcasting happily through compromise with society, and resistance has disappeared."

“When I hit the resistance, we’ve already compromised with the world, and resistance and jiha are done, and it’s time to come out,” he said, laughing.

Park Wan-kyu said, "I am going to make an outdoor Rock festival with my members, I want to make members our successor once," and all said, "Annroll!"

First, I decided to name the band. When the rock band said that the name should be strong, Kim Tae-won mentioned the band, "How about the leech inhabiting the buttercup?" Lee Seung-gi called out the leech band, saying, "It is good to mean to draw the bad energy."

I finally decided to join. Lee Seung-gi said, "It is so glorious, I am really excited to sing with you," and "I feel nostalgia when I am young, I will sing well." Yang Se-hyung admitted that "this practice video alone is 10 million views".

Kim Kyung-ho expressed his affection for his juniors, saying, "I believe that the peak of the rock is not over."

The show was set to begin. All of them exploded the sealed rockspirit, making the atmosphere hot. In particular, the highlights Kim Kyung-ho and Lee Seung-gi's duet stage were drawn.

They filled the stage where they felt the selection, the sweet and powerful power from "I loved you." Especially, the stage of the music industry's senior and junior who showed perfect breathing warmed up.

Capture All The Butlers' Broadcast Screen