All The Butlers' Lee Seung-gi X Kim Kyung-ho 'Love Has Gone', and 10 million views Ghana

From All The Butlers Lee Seung-gi to Yang Se-hyeong, a cool shower stage was held to announce the revival of the band.On SBS All The Butlers broadcast on the afternoon of the 23rd, Rock Spirit Kim Kyung-ho, Park Wan-kyu and Kim Tae-won appeared.Kim Kyung-ho said: Weve been in Corona City for more than a year and a half, were staying without a performance, even if we broadcast, were only in front of staff.It is the best weather to perform outdoors, so I think I should enjoy it here. Kim Kyung-ho said, I want to make it our successor.All The Butlers members asked questions they had been curious about for rockers; on hair care laws, Park Wan-kyu said: I dont share.I want to keep my hair to myself that it is richer and longer. Our survival strategy. I still have it.I feel strong, he said, laughing.Kim Kyung-ho said, I am acting when I sing.Park Wan-kyu, who usually wears sunglasses, took off his sunglasses, saying, I am acting in this.In a concert rehearsal for the performance, Lee Seung-gi sat alongside Kim Kyung-ho, who looked at Kim Kyung-ho and said, Its a real honor.Ive been listening and following since high school. Im thinking about nostalgia when I was a child, but Ill call it well. Lee Seung-gi has previously called Forbidden Love and has recorded 10 million views on YouTube.Kim Kyung-ho was impressed by Lee Seung-gis song, saying, I do really well.Yang Se-hyeong said he liked Bon Jovis Its my life and sang on the spot.Yang Se-hyeong, who surprised everyone with his powerful performance, continued to practice under the guidance of Park Wan-kyu.The untapped performance began, and the bands that had been performing in Hongdae were together as audiences through the video. One band member said, I have not performed for a long time because of Corona.I am filling the negatives while working part-time. Kim Kyung-ho pledged to meet again and cheered I want to achieve my dream. Please, please revive, Kim Tae-won said.Performances by Park Wan-kyu, Kim Kyung-ho and Kim Tae-won began in earnest; the Powerful stage spawned a cool rock sensibility.Cha Eun-woo said, I will sing with the heart of Never Ending so that Rock can rise and revive once again, and rock is not over. He called Never Ending Story with Kim Dong-Hyun.Yang Se-hyeong completed the rock spirit stage of Park Wan-kyu and Its My Life.Lee Seung-gi and Kim Kyung-hos impressive stage was also unfolded. Lee Seung-gi said, I was comforted by listening to Kim Kyung-hos music.Many people seem to be frustrated and difficult these days, but I hope that we will be happy for a while while watching our stage. The two men were enthusiastic about Love Has Gone and showed a fond friendship.a fairy tale that children and adults hear togetherstar behind photoâ„‘at the same time as the latest issue

From All The Butlers' Lee Seung-gi to Yang Se-hyeong, a cool shower stage was held to announce the revival of the band.

On SBS All The Butlers' broadcast on the afternoon of the 23rd, Rock Spirit Kim Kyung-ho, Park Wan-kyu and Kim Tae-won appeared.

Kim Kyung-ho said: "We've been in Corona City for more than a year and a half, we're staying without a performance, even if we broadcast, we're only in front of staff. It is the best weather to perform outdoors, so I think I should enjoy it here. " Kim Kyung-ho said, "I want to make it our successor."

"All The Butlers" members asked questions they had been curious about for rockers; on hair care laws, Park Wan-kyu said: "I don't share. I want to keep my hair to myself that it is richer and longer. Our survival strategy. I still have it. I feel strong," he said, laughing.

Kim Kyung-ho said, "I am acting when I sing." Park Wan-kyu, who usually wears sunglasses, took off his sunglasses, saying, "I am acting in this."

In a concert rehearsal for the performance, Lee Seung-gi sat alongside Kim Kyung-ho, who looked at Kim Kyung-ho and said, "It's a real honor. I've been listening and following since high school. I'm thinking about nostalgia when I was a child, but I'll call it well. " Lee Seung-gi has previously called "Forbidden Love" and has recorded 10 million views on YouTube. Kim Kyung-ho was impressed by Lee Seung-gi's song, saying, "I do really well."

Yang Se-hyeong said he liked Bon Jovi's 'It's my life' and sang on the spot. Yang Se-hyeong, who surprised everyone with his Powerful performance, continued to practice under the guidance of Park Wan-kyu.

The untapped performance began, and the bands that had been performing in Hongdae were together as audiences through the video. One band member said, "I have not performed for a long time because of Corona. I am filling the negatives while working part-time. "Kim Kyung-ho pledged to meet again and cheered" I want to achieve my dream. " "Please, please revive," Kim Tae-won said.

Performances by Park Wan-kyu, Kim Kyung-ho and Kim Tae-won began in earnest; the Powerful stage spawned a cool rock sensibility. Cha Eun-woo said, "I will sing with the heart of Never Ending so that Rock can rise and revive once again, and rock is not over." He called "Never Ending Story" with Kim Dong-Hyun.

Yang Se-hyeong completed the rock spirit stage of Park Wan-kyu and 'It's My Life'. Lee Seung-gi and Kim Kyung-ho's impressive stage was also unfolded. Lee Seung-gi said, "I was comforted by listening to Kim Kyung-ho's music. Many people seem to be frustrated and difficult these days, but I hope that we will be happy for a while while watching our stage. " The two men were enthusiastic about 'Love Has Gone' and showed a fond friendship.

a fairy tale that children and adults hear together

star behind photo&image

at the same time as the latest issue