All The Butlers' Lee Seung-gi, idol Kim Kyung-ho and 'Love Has Gone'

All The Butlers members held a rock festival with South Koreas representative rock masters.On SBS All The Butlers broadcast on the 23rd, rockers representing South Korea rock appeared as masters.On this day, three South Korea representative rockers unveiled their strategy to win the stage.And before the Honeytip Initiation, he diagnosed the rock spirit of All The Butlers members.Yang Se-hyeong showed Y2Ks After Breaking Up, which even received a standing applause from Park Wan-kyu.Park Wan-kyu laughed at the nuisance, saying, I see the qualities of low-quality rockers using the lower body.And Kim Kyung-ho and Park Wan-kyu attracted attention by initiating their own performance honey tips.Kim Tae-won then stressed that rock bands should be strong and strong images - and he suggested the name leech band.Lee Seung-gi then actively agreed that the leech band seems to be too good in the sense that it will pull out the bad energy of the hard and tired people.Lee Seung-gi said, I am so happy to hear a lot of songs from my three real seniors and I feel so good.And he said, I also liked Kim Kwang-seoks Love Has Gone too, but it is a remake version of your seniors who are missing more. I want to call it.He also greeded for the Millennial Love and Forbidden Love, the representative songs of Park Wan-kyu and Kim Kyung-ho.So the seniors asked me why I was so greedy, and Yang Se-hyeong said, After 10 million views, I have a money reader.I do not want that, he said, making Lee Seung-gi sweat.Before practice, Kim Tae-won revealed the occasion when the intro for Never Ending Kahaani was created: When I made the intro, my daughter was watching Snow White video.I heard it and thought it would fit the intro. He said, So I asked Lee Seung-chul to sing as if he were singing.It is a song that has been removed as much as possible. He also ordered the members to call it lightly.Never ending Kahaani with Cha Eun-woo and Kim Dong-Hyun. The barrier was Kim Dong-Hyuns sense of beat.Park Wan-kyu and Kim Tae-won gave one-point lessons for Kim Dong-Hyuns escape from Parkchi, and Kim Dong-Hyun gradually improved and raised expectations.The full-scale performance began and Yang Se-hyeong showed off his inherent rocker by singing Park Wan-kyu and Its My Life.And Lee Seung-gi said, I was a band member when I heard Kim Kyung-hos song in high school and became a singer, he said. Todays stage is a big meaning to duet idol songs together.And Lee Seung-gi said, There is comfort and warmth that Kim Kyung-ho gives.I think of it that I was comforted, and I hope that it will be a little healing and comforting for a while today. Kim Kyung-ho and Lee Seung-gi showed their best breathing and enthusiastically performed Kim Kwang-seoks Love Has Gone.And the two people who finished the stage safely shared a hot hug and attracted attention.In addition, Lee Seung-gi called last year and gathered the topic of  forbidden love with the original singer and the younger brother who admired him added meaning.

All The Butlers members held a rock festival with South Korea's representative rock masters.

On SBS All The Butlers' broadcast on the 23rd, rockers representing South Korea rock appeared as masters.

On this day, three South Korea representative rockers unveiled their strategy to win the stage. And before the Honeytip Initiation, he diagnosed the rock spirit of All The Butlers members.

Yang Se-hyeong showed Y2K's 'After Breaking Up', which even received a standing applause from Park Wan-kyu. Park Wan-kyu laughed at the nuisance, saying, "I see the qualities of low-quality rockers using the lower body."

And Kim Kyung-ho and Park Wan-kyu attracted attention by initiating their own performance honey tips. Kim Tae-won then stressed that rock bands should be strong and strong images - and he suggested the name "leech band."

Lee Seung-gi then actively agreed that "the leech band seems to be too good in the sense that it will pull out the bad energy of the hard and tired people."

Lee Seung-gi said, "I am so happy to hear a lot of songs from my three real seniors and I feel so good." And he said, "I also liked Kim Kwang-seok's 'Love Has Gone' too, but it is a remake version of your seniors who are missing more. I want to call it."

He also greeded for the "Millennial Love" and "Forbidden Love", the representative songs of Park Wan-kyu and Kim Kyung-ho. So the seniors asked me why I was so greedy, and Yang Se-hyeong said, "After 10 million views, I have a money reader." I do not want that, "he said, making Lee Seung-gi sweat.

Before practice, Kim Tae-won revealed the occasion when the intro for "Never Ending Kahaani" was created: "When I made the intro, my daughter was watching Snow White video. I heard it and thought it would fit the intro. "He said," So I asked Lee Seung-chul to sing as if he were singing. It is a song that has been removed as much as possible. "He also ordered the members to call it lightly.

"Never ending Kahaani" with Cha Eun-woo and Kim Dong-Hyun. The barrier was Kim Dong-Hyun's sense of beat. Park Wan-kyu and Kim Tae-won gave one-point lessons for Kim Dong-Hyun's escape from Parkchi, and Kim Dong-Hyun gradually improved and raised expectations.

The full-scale performance began and Yang Se-hyeong showed off his inherent rocker by singing Park Wan-kyu and 'It's My Life'. And Lee Seung-gi said, "I was a band member when I heard Kim Kyung-ho's song in high school and became a singer," he said. "Today's stage is a big meaning to duet idol songs together."

And Lee Seung-gi said, "There is comfort and warmth that Kim Kyung-ho gives. I think of it that I was comforted, and I hope that it will be a little healing and comforting for a while today. "

Kim Kyung-ho and Lee Seung-gi showed their best breathing and enthusiastically performed Kim Kwang-seok's 'Love Has Gone'. And the two people who finished the stage safely shared a hot hug and attracted attention.

In addition, Lee Seung-gi called last year and gathered the topic of ' forbidden love' with the original singer and the younger brother who admired him added meaning.