All The Butlers' Lee Seung-gi, Idol Kim Kyung-ho and 'Forbidden Love' Duets

Singers Kim Kyung-ho and Lee Seung-gi decorated the rock festivals spectacular finale with a Duets performance on SBS All The Butlers.Kim Kyung-ho, Park Wan-kyu, and Kim Tae-won appeared in All The Butlers, which was broadcast on the 23rd.Lee Seung-gi mentioned  forbidden love over 10 million views when Kim Kyung-ho appeared in Rock festival.Kim Kyung-ho said, High school students know it as Lee Seung-gi song.Lee Seung-gi said, In fact, Idol was in high school, he said of Kim Kyung-ho. I grew up listening to Kim Kyung-hos music.Kim Kyung-ho shows a charm of anti-hair care from the skin, saying, I have to have a fan at all times. I want to dry it with cold wind.Ill look at the content, the review, and the dyeing is self-made. Its natural dyeing.Park Wan-kyu said, I spent a year and a half without a stage with Corona 19.Were going to make an outdoor rock festival with our members, he said. We want to make our members our successors once.The members also shouted that the slogan was all of the members, saying, I will practice singing for the untact but the Sabu Festival. Kim Kyung-ho and Park Wan-kyu also said, I will show all the secrets of the rockers, such as performance expressions that hold the audience.When Lee Seung-gi, who was heading for the ensemble room, showed his passion, the members said, I am greedy. Yang Se-hyeong said, I took a million views last time.Lee Seung-gi said, What did I get the money? Kim Kyung-ho, Park Wan-kyu, and Kim Tae-won named leedy band.First, Kim Kyung-ho, Park Wan-kyu, and Lee Seung-gi together called Millennial Love and Forbidden Love.Lee Seung-gi, who finally came together, said, It is so glorious when Kim Kyung-ho sits next to me.I feel nostalgia when I am young, and I will sing well, he said.Yang Se-hyeong, who watched this, said, This practice video alone is 10 million views.Kim Kyung-ho said he heard Lee Seung-gis song for the first time next to him, I did not know how to do this well.I couldnt see anything when I called it. I was really immersed. Its an honor, Lee Seung-gi said.In the meantime, Kim Kyung-ho showed a passion for Where is the showering?After the rehearsal, the performance began in earnest, and the performance was held in a non-face-to-face manner, and the concert was held so that junior bands who were having a hard time with Corona 19 could be invited to enjoy online performances.Kim Kyung-ho told his juniors, I believe that no trials will stop, he said. Today is an untapped, but you are looking forward to playing together on this stage.I sincerely hope you achieve your dream.Kim Kyung-ho and Park Wan-kyu performed SHOUT as their first song.Kim Tae-wons 4.1.9 Elephant Escape, Cha Eun-woo, Kim Dong-Hyun, Park Wan-kyus Never Ending Story, Yang Se-hyeong and Park Wan-kyus Its My Life stage continued.Next, Kim Kyung-ho and Lee Seung-gis Duets stage were drawn.There is a feeling of comfort and warmth that senior Kim Kyung-ho gives, Lee said before the performance, and I hope that I will be happy and healed for a while while I remember those days when I was comforted.Lee Seung-gi and Kim Kyung-ho staged their first song, I Loved You, followed by Park Wan-kyu, who sang Millennial Love and Prohibited Love.Sweet and intense vocals and three harmony impressed the junior vans.Finally, the leech band successfully completed the rock festival by showing the encore stage.a fairy tale that children and adults hear togetherstar behind photoℑat the same time as the latest issue
Singers Kim Kyung-ho and Lee Seung-gi decorated the rock festivals spectacular finale with a Duets performance on SBS All The Butlers.Kim Kyung-ho, Park Wan-kyu, and Kim Tae-won appeared in All The Butlers, which was broadcast on the 23rd.Lee Seung-gi mentioned  forbidden love over 10 million views when Kim Kyung-ho appeared in Rock festival.Kim Kyung-ho said, High school students know it as Lee Seung-gi song.Lee Seung-gi said, In fact, Idol was in high school, he said of Kim Kyung-ho. I grew up listening to Kim Kyung-hos music.Kim Kyung-ho shows a charm of anti-hair care from the skin, saying, I have to have a fan at all times. I want to dry it with cold wind.Ill look at the content, the review, and the dyeing is self-made. Its natural dyeing.Park Wan-kyu said, I spent a year and a half without a stage with Corona 19.Were going to make an outdoor rock festival with our members, he said. We want to make our members our successors once.The members also shouted that the slogan was all of the members, saying, I will practice singing for the untact but the Sabu Festival. Kim Kyung-ho and Park Wan-kyu also said, I will show all the secrets of the rockers, such as performance expressions that hold the audience.When Lee Seung-gi, who was heading for the ensemble room, showed his passion, the members said, I am greedy. Yang Se-hyeong said, I took a million views last time.Lee Seung-gi said, What did I get the money? Kim Kyung-ho, Park Wan-kyu, and Kim Tae-won named leedy band.First, Kim Kyung-ho, Park Wan-kyu, and Lee Seung-gi together called Millennial Love and Forbidden Love.Lee Seung-gi, who finally came together, said, It is so glorious when Kim Kyung-ho sits next to me.I feel nostalgia when I am young, and I will sing well, he said.Yang Se-hyeong, who watched this, said, This practice video alone is 10 million views.Kim Kyung-ho said he heard Lee Seung-gis song for the first time next to him, I did not know how to do this well.I couldnt see anything when I called it. I was really immersed. Its an honor, Lee Seung-gi said.In the meantime, Kim Kyung-ho showed a passion for Where is the showering?After the rehearsal, the performance began in earnest, and the performance was held in a non-face-to-face manner, and the concert was held so that junior bands who were having a hard time with Corona 19 could be invited to enjoy online performances.Kim Kyung-ho told his juniors, I believe that no trials will stop, he said. Today is an untapped, but you are looking forward to playing together on this stage.I sincerely hope you achieve your dream.Kim Kyung-ho and Park Wan-kyu performed SHOUT as their first song.Kim Tae-wons 4.1.9 Elephant Escape, Cha Eun-woo, Kim Dong-Hyun, Park Wan-kyus Never Ending Story, Yang Se-hyeong and Park Wan-kyus Its My Life stage continued.Next, Kim Kyung-ho and Lee Seung-gis Duets stage were drawn.There is a feeling of comfort and warmth that senior Kim Kyung-ho gives, Lee said before the performance, and I hope that I will be happy and healed for a while while I remember those days when I was comforted.Lee Seung-gi and Kim Kyung-ho staged their first song, I Loved You, followed by Park Wan-kyu, who sang Millennial Love and Prohibited Love.Sweet and intense vocals and three harmony impressed the junior vans.Finally, the leech band successfully completed the rock festival by showing the encore stage.a fairy tale that children and adults hear togetherstar behind photoℑat the same time as the latest issue

Singers Kim Kyung-ho and Lee Seung-gi decorated the Rock festival's spectacular finale with a Duets performance on SBS All The Butlers'.

Kim Kyung-ho, Park Wan-kyu, and Kim Tae-won appeared in All The Butlers, which was broadcast on the 23rd.

Lee Seung-gi mentioned ' forbidden love' over 10 million views when Kim Kyung-ho appeared in Rock festival. Kim Kyung-ho said, "High school students know it as Lee Seung-gi song." Lee Seung-gi said, "In fact, Idol was in high school," he said of Kim Kyung-ho. "I grew up listening to Kim Kyung-ho's music."

Kim Kyung-ho shows a charm of anti-hair care from the skin, saying, "I have to have a fan at all times. I want to dry it with cold wind." I’ll look at the content, the review, and the dyeing is self-made. It’s natural dyeing.”

Park Wan-kyu said, "I spent a year and a half without a stage with Corona 19. “We’re going to make an outdoor Rock festival with our members,” he said. “We want to make our members our successors once.”

The members also shouted that the slogan was "all of the members," saying, "I will practice singing for the untact but the Sabu Festival." Kim Kyung-ho and Park Wan-kyu also said, "I will show all the secrets of the rockers, such as performance expressions that hold the audience."

When Lee Seung-gi, who was heading for the ensemble room, showed his passion, the members said, "I am greedy." Yang Se-hyeong said, "I took a million views last time. "Lee Seung-gi said," What did I get the money? "

Kim Kyung-ho, Park Wan-kyu, and Kim Tae-won named 'leedy band'. First, Kim Kyung-ho, Park Wan-kyu, and Lee Seung-gi together called 'Millennial Love' and 'Forbidden Love'. Lee Seung-gi, who finally came together, said, "It is so glorious when Kim Kyung-ho sits next to me. "I feel nostalgia when I am young, and I will sing well," he said. Yang Se-hyeong, who watched this, said, "This practice video alone is 10 million views."

Kim Kyung-ho said he heard Lee Seung-gi's song for the first time next to him, "I did not know how to do this well." “I couldn’t see anything when I called it. I was really immersed. It’s an honor,” Lee Seung-gi said. In the meantime, Kim Kyung-ho showed a passion for "Where is the showering?"

After the rehearsal, the performance began in earnest, and the performance was held in a non-face-to-face manner, and the concert was held so that junior bands who were having a hard time with Corona 19 could be invited to enjoy online performances. Kim Kyung-ho told his juniors, "I believe that no trials will stop," he said. "Today is an untapped, but you are looking forward to playing together on this stage. I sincerely hope you achieve your dream.”

Kim Kyung-ho and Park Wan-kyu performed 'SHOUT' as their first song. Kim Tae-won's '4.1.9 Elephant Escape', Cha Eun-woo, Kim Dong-Hyun, Park Wan-kyu's 'Never Ending Story', Yang Se-hyeong and Park Wan-kyu's 'It's My Life' stage continued.

Next, Kim Kyung-ho and Lee Seung-gi's Duets stage were drawn. “There is a feeling of comfort and warmth that senior Kim Kyung-ho gives,” Lee said before the performance, “and I hope that I will be happy and healed for a while while I remember those days when I was comforted.”

Lee Seung-gi and Kim Kyung-ho staged their first song, “I Loved You,” followed by Park Wan-kyu, who sang “Millennial Love” and “Prohibited Love.” Sweet and intense vocals and three harmony impressed the junior vans.

Finally, the leech band successfully completed the Rock festival by showing the encore stage.

a fairy tale that children and adults hear together

star behind photo&image

at the same time as the latest issue