All The Butlers' Kim Kyung-ho X Park Wan-kyu reveals 'Mother-Management Honey Tip' of rockers 'fan Yak Kong Shampoo'

South Korea representative rockers have revealed their secrets to managing hair.On SBS All The Butlers broadcast on the 23rd, rockers representing South Korea rock appeared as masters.On the day of the show, the members cited leather jackets, sunglasses, and long hair as visual styles representing rockers, and asked how to manage hair.Park Wan-kyu said, In fact, rockers do not share hair management laws. Because I want to show off my hair is richer and longer.It is also our survival strategy, he laughed.Kim Kyung-ho then caught the eye by saying, There are only three things to be done on the day. He said, There should be a season fan, and it is less hair loss when dried by cold wind.He added, We should write hair loss Shampoo. We are reading the contents, the reviews are read all the time, and we are choosing and selecting reviews.And finally, self-dyeing is also a secret.Park Wan-kyu, who listened to this, said, Do you do not do this? He hesitated that he could not easily teach I should not teach you.However, at the request of the disciples, he said, I called it a Yakkong and did a Yakkong Shampoo, but it contains all the ingredients that my brother likes.But I have to write this well, and the rockers are in a hurry, so I have to put on the beans and keep them until they fall down on my eyes, he added.Kim Kyung-ho declared that I can not do it because I am in a hurry and Park Wan-kyu praised his hair, saying, Do not do it, it is enough now.

South Korea representative rockers have revealed their secrets to managing hair.

On SBS All The Butlers' broadcast on the 23rd, rockers representing South Korea rock appeared as masters.

On the day of the show, the members cited leather jackets, sunglasses, and long hair as visual styles representing rockers, and asked how to manage hair.

Park Wan-kyu said, "In fact, rockers do not share hair management laws." "Because I want to show off my hair is richer and longer. It is also our survival strategy, "he laughed.

Kim Kyung-ho then caught the eye by saying, "There are only three things to be done on the day." He said, "There should be a season fan, and it is less hair loss when dried by cold wind." He added, "We should write hair loss Shampoo. We are reading the contents, the reviews are read all the time, and we are choosing and selecting reviews." And finally, self-dyeing is also a secret.

Park Wan-kyu, who listened to this, said, "Do you do not do this?" He hesitated that he could not easily teach "I should not teach you." However, at the request of the disciples, he said, "I called it a Yakkong and did a Yakkong Shampoo, but it contains all the ingredients that my brother likes."

"But I have to write this well, and the rockers are in a hurry, so I have to put on the beans and keep them until they fall down on my eyes," he added. Kim Kyung-ho declared that "I can not do it because I am in a hurry" and Park Wan-kyu praised his hair, saying, "Do not do it, it is enough now."