All The Butlers' Kim Kyung-ho "Management of Hair Hair? fan - Hair Shampoo - Natural Hair coloring"

Singer Kim Kyung-ho has revealed the secret to her hair.Kim Kyung-ho, Park Wan-kyu and Kim Tae-won appeared as masters on SBS All The Butlers which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 23rd.On this day, the members of All The Butlers asked about the secret of the hair. Park Wan-kyu said, It is a secret of rockers.Kim Kyung-ho said, I use a sashimi season fan, I want to dry it with cold wind. I use hair loss shampoo. I read how much it is, and I read it later.In addition, Hair coloring is now done at home, Confessions said.Park Wan-kyu, who heard this, laughed with a sympathy that there is a bean shampoo.

Singer Kim Kyung-ho has revealed the secret to her hair.

Kim Kyung-ho, Park Wan-kyu and Kim Tae-won appeared as masters on SBS All The Butlers' which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 23rd.

On this day, the members of All The Butlers asked about the secret of the hair. Park Wan-kyu said, "It is a secret of rockers.

Kim Kyung-ho said, “I use a sashimi season fan, I want to dry it with cold wind.” “I use hair loss shampoo. I read how much it is, and I read it later.”

In addition, "Hair coloring is now done at home," Confessions said. Park Wan-kyu, who heard this, laughed with a sympathy that "there is a bean shampoo."