All The Butlers' Kim Kang Hoon, "Lee Seung-gi, Wang Yi Award... The humble identity is Kim Dong-Hyun'"

In SBS All The Butlers broadcast on the 2nd, instructor Choi Tae-sung and actor Kim Kang Hoon appeared as guests with the first Gyeongbok Palace as masters.On this day, the members asked Kim Kang Hoon, Who looks like Wang Yi? Kim Kang Hoon replied, Lee Seung-gi brother.Kim Kang Hoon said, I was good when I played the role of king in the drama.When asked, Who do you think is the least qualified person? Kim Kang Hoon replied, Kim Dong-Hyun brother and laughed at the members.Kim Dong-Hyun regretted, I am on the side of General Musana.Lee Seung-gi, who met his first problem, laughed at the tyranny, saying, When I get Wang Yi, I will take out the water from Gyeonghoeru.Lee Seung-gi should not be king, Yang said. It will definitely be a tyrant.On the other hand, SBS All The Butlers is broadcast every Sunday at 6:30 pm.

In SBS All The Butlers' broadcast on the 2nd, instructor Choi Tae-sung and actor Kim Kang Hoon appeared as guests with the first 'Gyeongbok Palace' as masters.

On this day, the members asked Kim Kang Hoon, "Who looks like Wang Yi?" Kim Kang Hoon replied, "Lee Seung-gi brother." Kim Kang Hoon said, "I was good when I played the role of king in the drama."

When asked, "Who do you think is the least qualified person?" Kim Kang Hoon replied, "Kim Dong-Hyun brother" and laughed at the members. Kim Dong-Hyun regretted, "I am on the side of General Musana." Lee Seung-gi, who met his first problem, laughed at the tyranny, saying, "When I get Wang Yi, I will take out the water from Gyeonghoeru." “Lee Seung-gi should not be king,” Yang said. “It will definitely be a tyrant.”

On the other hand, SBS All The Butlers' is broadcast every Sunday at 6:30 pm.