All The Butlers' Ahn Jung-hwan "Taiei Kin player, I hated Mug shot so much" candid Confessions

Ahn Jung-hwan has made Confessions about his experience as a player.On SBS All The Butlers broadcast on the 9th, Master Ahn Jung-hwan proposed training for All The Butlers members to create a national teamwork.On the show, Master Ahn Jung-hwan said, The first step is a group of two. When you do all the actions, you have to stay unconditional today.Two are one, he said, emphasizing that the two should be one and the four can be one.And he said, I have done all the training today. He said, I know Taiei Kin.I really hated that brother, he said, referring to Taiei Kin, who played as a national representative.Ahn Jung-hwan said: In the professional team, he was an opponent defender and striker, and his brother really tackled me so much that I was hurt so much, so I hated it so much.I did not want to see Mug shot. He said, But I was selected as a national representative and my goal was one, so I got closer and teamwork through training.

Ahn Jung-hwan has made Confessions about his experience as a player.

On SBS All The Butlers' broadcast on the 9th, Master Ahn Jung-hwan proposed training for All The Butlers members to create a national teamwork.

On the show, Master Ahn Jung-hwan said, "The first step is a group of two. When you do all the actions, you have to stay unconditional today. Two are one, "he said, emphasizing that the two should be one and the four can be one.

And he said, "I have done all the training today." He said, "I know Taiei Kin. I really hated that brother, "he said, referring to Taiei Kin, who played as a national representative.

Ahn Jung-hwan said: "In the professional team, he was an opponent defender and striker, and his brother really tackled me so much that I was hurt so much, so I hated it so much. I did not want to see Mug shot. "He said," But I was selected as a national representative and my goal was one, so I got closer and teamwork through training. "