All The Butlers' Ahn Jung-hwan "Lee Hye-won is a leader, only until next year"

All The Butlers Ahn Jung-hwan conveyed his affection for his wife Lee Hye-won and his plans for the future.On SBS All The Butlers broadcasted on the afternoon of the 16th, Ahn Jung-hwans National Player teamwork secret was drawn.Lee Seung-gi, Kim Dong-Hyun, Yang Se-hyung, and Cha Eun-woo moved in one body with each others hands tied together.All the members took their hands and ran within 20 seconds of the goal and gradually struggled.It was so hard, I did not know, I had secretions on my pants during the training to wash after training, said Ahn Jung-hwan, recalling the training at the time of the National Player.If you get a lot of training, you will have no idea.The members then dined with their hands tied together; Kim Dong-Hyun said they wanted to ride a hammock, and all members rose and began to ride hammocks from Lee Seung-gi.Eventually, if one person enjoyed riding a hammock, three people had to stand.When asked about Kim Yong-mans first impression, Ahn Jung-hwan said, Yong-mans brother didnt really like his first impression at first, theres no reason why he really hates it, but the more he knows, the more he really is.I admire him so much. I went to the travel program and Yongman was sick. I gave him emergency treatment. I became very close then.My family life is a teamwork, and my wife, Lee Hye-won, is a leader, he said. If I did not get married, I would have fallen a lot.I was really tempted by the environment I grew up in. I think family is the most important thing. If I was alone, I would have been ruined. Ahn Jung-hwan said, I will not broadcast until next year.I do not know if I will go back to football or study, but I do not know if I will. a fairy tale that children and adults hear togetherstar behind photoâ„‘at the same time as the latest issue

All The Butlers' Ahn Jung-hwan conveyed his affection for his wife Lee Hye-won and his plans for the future.

On SBS All The Butlers' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 16th, Ahn Jung-hwan's National player teamwork secret was drawn.

Lee Seung-gi, Kim Dong-Hyun, Yang Se-hyung, and Cha Eun-woo moved in one body with each other's hands tied together. All the members took their hands and ran within 20 seconds of the goal and gradually struggled.

"It was so hard, I did not know, I had secretions on my pants during the training to wash after training," said Ahn Jung-hwan, recalling the training at the time of the National player. "If you get a lot of training, you will have no idea.

The members then dined with their hands tied together; Kim Dong-Hyun said they wanted to ride a hammock, and all members rose and began to ride hammocks from Lee Seung-gi. Eventually, if one person enjoyed riding a hammock, three people had to stand.

When asked about Kim Yong-man's first impression, Ahn Jung-hwan said, "Yong-man's brother didn't really like his first impression at first, there's no reason why he really hates it, but the more he knows, the more he really is. I admire him so much. I went to the travel program and Yongman was sick. I gave him emergency treatment. I became very close then."

"My family life is a teamwork, and my wife, Lee Hye-won, is a leader," he said. "If I did not get married, I would have fallen a lot. I was really tempted by the environment I grew up in. I think family is the most important thing. If I was alone, I would have been ruined. "

Ahn Jung-hwan said, "I will not broadcast until next year. I do not know if I will go back to football or study, but I do not know if I will. "

a fairy tale that children and adults hear together

star behind photo&image

at the same time as the latest issue