All The Butlers' Ahn Jung-hwan, "In the house, the leader is Ada Lovelace'"...I am very fond of my wife Lee Hee-won.

On SBS All The Butlers broadcasted on the 16th, Ahn Jung-hwan appeared and talked about teamwork.My family life is a teamwork, too, and my dad or mother can be the leader of my family, said Ahn Jung-hwan.It is also a team, he said. The leader at home is Ada Lovelace Im glad I did marriage quickly, and the environment I grew up in was so tempting that I would have fallen if I was alone, added Ahn Jung-hwan.Also, Ahn Jung-hwan has also revealed plans for future broadcasting activities.I am originally planning to broadcast and not until next year, said Ahn Jung-hwan. I think so once.It is not a personal plan whether to go back to football or study, but it is a personal plan.

On sbs All The Butlers' broadcasted on the 16th, Ahn Jung-hwan appeared and talked about teamwork.

"My family life is a teamwork, too, and my dad or mother can be the leader of my family," said Ahn Jung-hwan. It is also a team, "he said." The leader at home is Ada Lovelace "

"I'm glad I did marriage quickly, and the environment I grew up in was so tempting that I would have fallen if I was alone," added Ahn Jung-hwan.

Also, Ahn Jung-hwan has also revealed plans for future broadcasting activities. "I am originally planning to broadcast and not until next year," said Ahn Jung-hwan. "I think so once. It is not a personal plan whether to go back to football or study, but it is a personal plan. "