Ailee, 33rd Birthday, cute Celebratory photo

Thank you, my loves.Singer Ailee, who celebrated her birthday on May 30, thanked fans.On the afternoon of the 31st, Ailee posted two photos with the message Thank you my love ~ Heichichichichichichichichich # Hambuck.In the photo, Ailee poses in front of the display board with his photos, and Ailee, in a comfortable outfit, draws a heart with her hand and expresses her gratitude for the fans event.Ailees authenticated photos are filled with affection, and fans are leaving comments such as Thank you for leaving a picture, I am impressed, Happy birthday, Lets walk the flower path, I wish you had a happy birthday and My cuteest singer in the world.On the other hand, Ailee released the pre-release album LOVIN on May 7.On May 17, the TVN monthly drama One day, OST, which was destroyed by our front door, is being released and continues its active activities.Ailee SNS

"Thank you, my loves." Singer Ailee, who celebrated her birthday on May 30, thanked fans.

On the afternoon of the 31st, Ailee posted two photos with the message "Thank you my love ~ Heichichichichichichichichich # Hambuck".

In the photo, Ailee poses in front of the Display board with his photos, and Ailee, in a comfortable outfit, draws a heart with her hand and expresses her gratitude for the fans' event.

Ailee's authenticated photos are filled with affection, and fans are leaving comments such as "Thank you for leaving a picture", "I am impressed", "Happy birthday", "Let's walk the flower path", "I wish you had a happy birthday" and "My cuteest Singer in the world".

On the other hand, Ailee released the pre-release album 'LOVIN' on May 7. On May 17, the TVN monthly drama One day, OST, which was destroyed by our front door, is being released and continues its active activities.

Ailee SNS