Ahn Jung-hwan shock Confessions "Broadcast, Retires Only By Next Year"

All The Butlers members teamed up by beating Ahn Jung-hwan as a team.On SBS All The Butlers broadcast on the 16th, Master Ahn Jung-hwan revealed the secret of Hiddink style teamwork.On this day, Lee Seung-gi, Kim Dong-Hyun, Yang Se-hyeong, and Cha Eun-woo held each corner of the wrapping cloth and moved like a body, or conducted running training to come in at a distance of 150m within 20 seconds.Ahn Jung-hwan has also told his past experiences to All The Butlers members who are struggling to run.Ahn Jung-hwan said, Training is so hard that I have buried secretions in my pants while I was trying to wash them. But I can not smell it.If its too hard, you cant hear anything, he said.Ahn Jung-hwan offered the last offer to the four struggling: you could come in in 38 seconds instead of tying your hands and running together.The four of them took their hands together from the beginning to the end and finished the race.Im sorry Im the worst, I felt grateful for the members to draw me, Yang Se-hyeong said.Kim Dong-Hyun said, I originally saw only the front when I played, but I felt that it was a team with my eyes because I ran together.After a brief break, I had a meal. The dinner prepared by Ahn Jung-hwan was Samgyetang. But the meal had to be held in a hand.Members gave up one arm of their own, so that the other member could eat comfortably.If I give up one, my colleague is going to get one, said Ahn Jung-hwan.During the meal, Yang Se-hyeong brought an instant noodle and a pot that he carried directly to the car and boiled the instant noodle.Ahn Jung-hwan, who watched this, said, Training is scheduled for five more by 9 pm. He laughed, suggesting that if you give me an instant noodle, I will take out one training.Members boiled the Instant Noodle and shared it together.I originally liked eggs, and I wanted to give them all to the members, so I didnt eat them, Yang Se-hyeong told the production team.But he added, I ate four kelp instead.Ahn Jung-hwan was going to start training in the afternoon immediately after drinking meals and drinks.Lee Seung-gi delayed training by asking, Who was the good teamwork while performing?Sungju likes me so much, Im not so good, said Ahn Jung-hwan, referring to Kim Sung-ju.He mentioned Kim Yong-man when asked, Who is the best friend who is better than the first impression?Ahn Jung-hwan also mentioned future plans; he confessed that he was originally only planning to broadcast and not do it until 2022.I do not know if I will go back to football, study a little, but my plan is so, he said, shocking everyone.After a brief break, Ahn Jung-hwan continued training; on All The Butlers offer, Ahn Jung-hwan had a 1:4 penalty shootout with the members.The four men eventually scored against Ahn Jung-hwan to win the victory.Theres certainly no individual greater than the team, said Ahn Jung-hwan.Photo: SBS broadcast screen
All The Butlers members teamed up by beating Ahn Jung-hwan as a team.On SBS All The Butlers broadcast on the 16th, Master Ahn Jung-hwan revealed the secret of Hiddink style teamwork.On this day, Lee Seung-gi, Kim Dong-Hyun, Yang Se-hyeong, and Cha Eun-woo held each corner of the wrapping cloth and moved like a body, or conducted running training to come in at a distance of 150m within 20 seconds.Ahn Jung-hwan has also told his past experiences to All The Butlers members who are struggling to run.Ahn Jung-hwan said, Training is so hard that I have buried secretions in my pants while I was trying to wash them. But I can not smell it.If its too hard, you cant hear anything, he said.Ahn Jung-hwan offered the last offer to the four struggling: you could come in in 38 seconds instead of tying your hands and running together.The four of them took their hands together from the beginning to the end and finished the race.Im sorry Im the worst, I felt grateful for the members to draw me, Yang Se-hyeong said.Kim Dong-Hyun said, I originally saw only the front when I played, but I felt that it was a team with my eyes because I ran together.After a brief break, I had a meal. The dinner prepared by Ahn Jung-hwan was Samgyetang. But the meal had to be held in a hand.Members gave up one arm of their own, so that the other member could eat comfortably.If I give up one, my colleague is going to get one, said Ahn Jung-hwan.During the meal, Yang Se-hyeong brought an instant noodle and a pot that he carried directly to the car and boiled the instant noodle.Ahn Jung-hwan, who watched this, said, Training is scheduled for five more by 9 pm. He laughed, suggesting that if you give me an instant noodle, I will take out one training.Members boiled the Instant Noodle and shared it together.I originally liked eggs, and I wanted to give them all to the members, so I didnt eat them, Yang Se-hyeong told the production team.But he added, I ate four kelp instead.Ahn Jung-hwan was going to start training in the afternoon immediately after drinking meals and drinks.Lee Seung-gi delayed training by asking, Who was the good teamwork while performing?Sungju likes me so much, Im not so good, said Ahn Jung-hwan, referring to Kim Sung-ju.He mentioned Kim Yong-man when asked, Who is the best friend who is better than the first impression?Ahn Jung-hwan also mentioned future plans; he confessed that he was originally only planning to broadcast and not do it until 2022.I do not know if I will go back to football, study a little, but my plan is so, he said, shocking everyone.After a brief break, Ahn Jung-hwan continued training; on All The Butlers offer, Ahn Jung-hwan had a 1:4 penalty shootout with the members.The four men eventually scored against Ahn Jung-hwan to win the victory.Theres certainly no individual greater than the team, said Ahn Jung-hwan.Photo: SBS broadcast screen

All The Butlers' members teamed up by beating Ahn Jung-hwan as a team.

On SBS All The Butlers' broadcast on the 16th, Master Ahn Jung-hwan revealed the secret of Hiddink style teamwork. On this day, Lee Seung-gi, Kim Dong-Hyun, Yang Se-hyeong, and Cha Eun-woo held each corner of the wrapping cloth and moved like a body, or conducted running Training to come in at a distance of 150m within 20 seconds.

Ahn Jung-hwan has also told his past experiences to All The Butlers' members who are struggling to run. Ahn Jung-hwan said, "Training is so hard that I have buried secretions in my pants while I was trying to wash them." But I can not smell it. If it's too hard, you can't hear anything," he said.

Ahn Jung-hwan offered the last offer to the four struggling: you could come in in 38 seconds instead of tying your hands and running together. The four of them took their hands together from the beginning to the end and finished the race.

"I'm sorry I'm the worst, I felt grateful for the members to draw me," Yang Se-hyeong said. Kim Dong-Hyun said, "I originally saw only the front when I played, but I felt that it was a team with my eyes because I ran together."

After a brief break, I had a meal. The dinner prepared by Ahn Jung-hwan was Samgyetang. But the meal had to be held in a hand. members gave up one arm of their own, so that the other member could eat comfortably. "If I give up one, my colleague is going to get one," said Ahn Jung-hwan.

During the meal, Yang Se-hyeong brought an Instant noodle and a pot that he carried directly to the car and boiled the Instant noodle. Ahn Jung-hwan, who watched this, said, "Training is scheduled for five more by 9 pm." He laughed, suggesting that "if you give me an Instant noodle, I will take out one Training."

members boiled the Instant noodle and shared it together. "I originally liked eggs, and I wanted to give them all to the members, so I didn't eat them," Yang Se-hyeong told the production team. But he added, "I ate four kelp instead."

Ahn Jung-hwan was going to start Training in the afternoon immediately after drinking meals and drinks. Lee Seung-gi delayed Training by asking, "Who was the good teamwork while performing?" "Sungju likes me so much, I'm not so good," said Ahn Jung-hwan, referring to Kim Sung-ju. He mentioned Kim Yong-man when asked, "Who is the best friend who is better than the first impression?"

Ahn Jung-hwan also mentioned future plans; he confessed that he was "originally only planning to broadcast and not do it until 2022." "I do not know if I will go back to football, study a little, but my plan is so," he said, shocking everyone.

After a brief break, Ahn Jung-hwan continued Training; on All The Butlers' offer, Ahn Jung-hwan had a 1:4 penalty shootout with the members. The four men eventually scored against Ahn Jung-hwan to win the victory. "There's certainly no individual greater than the team," said Ahn Jung-hwan.

Photo: SBS broadcast screen