Ahn Jung-hwan "I hate Taiei Kin when I was a player, I get closer after Spain national under-21 football team influence" (All The Butlers)

Ahn Jung-hwan has spoken up about his heartfelt feelings for football teammate Taiei Kin.On May 9, SBS All The Butlers, former national soccer player Ahn Jung-hwan appeared as master.On this day, Ahn Jung-hwan introduced the teamwork training he had worked on when he was a national soccer player.In addition, Ahn Jung-hwan said, I originally hated my brother Taiei Kin, his brother was a defender and I was an striker, but I walked a lot of tackles and got injured a lot.
Ahn Jung-hwan has spoken up about his heartfelt feelings for football teammate Taiei Kin.On May 9, SBS All The Butlers, former national soccer player Ahn Jung-hwan appeared as master.On this day, Ahn Jung-hwan introduced the teamwork training he had worked on when he was a national soccer player.In addition, Ahn Jung-hwan said, I originally hated my brother Taiei Kin, his brother was a defender and I was an striker, but I walked a lot of tackles and got injured a lot.

Ahn Jung-hwan has spoken up about his heartfelt feelings for football teammate Taiei Kin.

On May 9, SBS All The Butlers', former national soccer player Ahn Jung-hwan appeared as master.

On this day, Ahn Jung-hwan introduced the teamwork training he had worked on when he was a national soccer player.

In addition, Ahn Jung-hwan said, "I originally hated my brother Taiei Kin, his brother was a defender and I was an striker, but I walked a lot of tackles and got injured a lot."