Ahn Jung-hwan "did it to Trousers to Honeydew + Nausea in the tough Training as a player" surprise Confessions (All The Butlers')

In All The Butlers, Ahn Jung-hwan surprised everyone by telling the horrors that he had done in the past training, Honeydew and Nausea.Ahn Jung-hwan appeared in SBS entertainment All The Butlers on the 16th.On this day, Ahn Jung-hwan said, I will train concentration and teamwork. Lee Seung-gi said, I know why Hiddink hated it, and I know why he likes Park Ji-sung.Ahn Jung-hwan said, What I learned from Hiddink, do it.Lee Seung-gi, in an interview with the production team, complained, I did not see the purpose, why I wanted to continue. Ahn Jung-hwan said, I am glad that we have to drag the slow people to succeed, and when we all came in together, he said, When we were together without anyone falling, training was harder (the team became more sticky).When the members said, It would have been harder during the players, Ahn Jung-hwan said, It was so hard that I had to bury Honeydew in the Trousers when I was trying to wash after training without knowing it.Cha Eun-woo surprised everyone by saying, I literally got rid of it. Ahn Jung-hwan surprised everyone by saying, I can not smell it if it is too hard, I transcended Meru of the five senses with extreme training.The members who sat down feeling the extreme meru took a deep breath, and when they saw it, Ahn Jung-hwan watched with sadness, saying, I know this feeling, I have tried it.The members said, The national representative was enormous if it was difficult, so I should play until the second half. Ahn Jung-hwan said, I did Nausea, at first I hated the director, and I lost my mind, and I was fired.Capture All The Butlers Broadcast Screen

In All The Butlers', Ahn Jung-hwan surprised everyone by telling the horrors that he had done in the past Training, Honeydew and Nausea.

Ahn Jung-hwan appeared in SBS entertainment All The Butlers on the 16th.

On this day, Ahn Jung-hwan said, "I will train concentration and teamwork." Lee Seung-gi said, "I know why Hiddink hated it, and I know why he likes Park Ji-sung." Ahn Jung-hwan said, "What I learned from Hiddink, do it."

Lee Seung-gi, in an interview with the production team, complained, "I did not see the purpose, why I wanted to continue." Ahn Jung-hwan said, "I am glad that we have to drag the slow people to succeed, and when we all came in together," he said, "When we were together without anyone falling, Training was harder (the team became more sticky).

When the members said, "It would have been harder during the players," Ahn Jung-hwan said, "It was so hard that I had to bury Honeydew in the Trousers when I was trying to wash after Training without knowing it."

Cha Eun-woo surprised everyone by saying, "I literally got rid of it." Ahn Jung-hwan surprised everyone by saying, "I can not smell it if it is too hard, I transcended Meru of the five senses with extreme Training."

The members who sat down feeling the extreme Meru took a deep breath, and when they saw it, Ahn Jung-hwan watched with sadness, saying, "I know this feeling, I have tried it."

The members said, "The national representative was enormous if it was difficult, so I should play until the second half." Ahn Jung-hwan said, "I did Nausea, at first I hated the director, and I lost my mind, and I was fired."

Capture All The Butlers' Broadcast Screen