'affidavit leak YouTuber complaint' Ku Hye-sun "Makes no harm...Ahn Jae-hyun encouragement"

Actor Ku Hye-sun has made further statements, with YouTuber suing for defaming his reputation.Ku Hye-sun posted a long article on his SNS on July 7, saying, I married with a conservative ethics, so I felt betrayed by personal things last year and could not make a rational judgment and did not understand my opponent generously.I am ashamed of what I have done emotionally when I think about it now, he said. I did not want to talk about this again and I did not want to come to the surface.I have an obligation to protect Friend, he said. I hope Friend does not have a disadvantage.Finally, he said, Please encourage the person who has been with me to start things, he said. I did not do that, but I hope you will have it.Earlier, legal firm RIU Hotels, a legal representative of Ku Hye-sun, sued YouTuber, who runs the YouTube entertainment back channel, for defamation.RIU Hotels, a law firm, said on July 7, YouTuber Lee Jin-ho has filed a complaint on the YouTube channel for disseminating false facts and defaming his reputation.The YouTuber was hit by a shock alone, Ahn Jae-hyun, on the last three days.Top actress Affidavits reality in the video, Ku Hye-sun and Ahn Jae-hyuns divorce lawsuit, the process of appearing in the process, pointed out that the affidavit is different from the legal document form.Ku Hye-sun said, YouTuber misled the public by revealing false facts as if the affidavit did not have a legal form, but the affidavit was written by the name of the name, and the affidavit was confirmed and agreed with the name.The affidavit is a long-time friend and colleague of the complainant, and it is written that he can testify to Ku Hye-sun, who was struggling to divorce at the time, while he was in court, he said. It has been a while, but the source and route have been unknown. E-sun is very sorry and sorry for Friend.Please ask the affidavits name to be careful not to cause secondary harm. Ku Hye-sun married Ahn Jae-hyun in 2016; however, the fact of a feud in 2019, three years after their marriage, was announced, and they later divorced after mediation in July 2020.Next, specialize in Ku Hye-sun SNS postsBecause I married with a conservative ethics, I felt betrayed by personal things last year and could not make a rational judgment and could not understand my opponent generously.Now, when I think about it, I feel more shameful about what I have done emotionally, so I did not want to talk about it again and I did not want to rise to the surface.But again, the reason I wrote this long article is that I do not want Friend to be damaged only because I am Friend of a person, and I have an obligation to protect Friend, so I have said that my friend wants to keep it secret, and there is no celebrity friend.I hope this doesnt hurt Friend. Im also very grateful for it.I have already forgiven everything and I am positive that all of the things have happened to me to grow into a human being.I encourage him to start things with me, and the past mistakes are already past, so I can not do that, but I am eager to have you.
Actor Ku Hye-sun has made further statements, with YouTuber suing for defaming his reputation.Ku Hye-sun posted a long article on his SNS on July 7, saying, I married with a conservative ethics, so I felt betrayed by personal things last year and could not make a rational judgment and did not understand my opponent generously.I am ashamed of what I have done emotionally when I think about it now, he said. I did not want to talk about this again and I did not want to come to the surface.I have an obligation to protect Friend, he said. I hope Friend does not have a disadvantage.Finally, he said, Please encourage the person who has been with me to start things, he said. I did not do that, but I hope you will have it.Earlier, legal firm RIU Hotels, a legal representative of Ku Hye-sun, sued YouTuber, who runs the YouTube entertainment back channel, for defamation.RIU Hotels, a law firm, said on July 7, YouTuber Lee Jin-ho has filed a complaint on the YouTube channel for disseminating false facts and defaming his reputation.The YouTuber was hit by a shock alone, Ahn Jae-hyun, on the last three days.Top actress Affidavits reality in the video, Ku Hye-sun and Ahn Jae-hyuns divorce lawsuit, the process of appearing in the process, pointed out that the affidavit is different from the legal document form.Ku Hye-sun said, YouTuber misled the public by revealing false facts as if the affidavit did not have a legal form, but the affidavit was written by the name of the name, and the affidavit was confirmed and agreed with the name.The affidavit is a long-time friend and colleague of the complainant, and it is written that he can testify to Ku Hye-sun, who was struggling to divorce at the time, while he was in court, he said. It has been a while, but the source and route have been unknown. E-sun is very sorry and sorry for Friend.Please ask the affidavits name to be careful not to cause secondary harm. Ku Hye-sun married Ahn Jae-hyun in 2016; however, the fact of a feud in 2019, three years after their marriage, was announced, and they later divorced after mediation in July 2020.Next, specialize in Ku Hye-sun SNS postsBecause I married with a conservative ethics, I felt betrayed by personal things last year and could not make a rational judgment and could not understand my opponent generously.Now, when I think about it, I feel more shameful about what I have done emotionally, so I did not want to talk about it again and I did not want to rise to the surface.But again, the reason I wrote this long article is that I do not want Friend to be damaged only because I am Friend of a person, and I have an obligation to protect Friend, so I have said that my friend wants to keep it secret, and there is no celebrity friend.I hope this doesnt hurt Friend. Im also very grateful for it.I have already forgiven everything and I am positive that all of the things have happened to me to grow into a human being.I encourage him to start things with me, and the past mistakes are already past, so I can not do that, but I am eager to have you.

Actor Ku Hye-sun has made further statements, with YouTuber suing for defaming his reputation.

Ku Hye-sun posted a long article on his SNS on July 7, saying, "I married with a conservative ethics, so I felt betrayed by personal things last year and could not make a rational judgment and did not understand my opponent generously."

"I am ashamed of what I have done emotionally when I think about it now," he said. "I did not want to talk about this again and I did not want to come to the surface."

"I have an obligation to protect Friend," he said. "I hope Friend does not have a disadvantage."

Finally, he said, "Please encourage the person who has been with me to start things," he said. "I did not do that, but I hope you will have it."

Earlier, legal firm RIU Hotels, a legal representative of Ku Hye-sun, sued YouTuber, who runs the YouTube 'entertainment back' channel, for defamation. RIU Hotels, a law firm, said on July 7, "YouTuber Lee Jin-ho has filed a complaint on the YouTube channel for disseminating false facts and defaming his reputation."

The YouTuber was hit by a shock alone, Ahn Jae-hyun, on the last three days. Top actress affidavit's reality 'in the video, Ku Hye-sun and Ahn Jae-hyun's divorce lawsuit, the process of appearing in the process, pointed out that the affidavit is different from the legal document form.

Ku Hye-sun said, "YouTuber misled the public by revealing false facts as if the affidavit did not have a legal form, but the affidavit was written by the name of the name, and the affidavit was confirmed and agreed with the name."

"The affidavit is a long-time Friend and colleague of the complainant, and it is written that he can testify to Ku Hye-sun, who was struggling to divorce at the time, while he was in court," he said. "It has been a while, but the source and route have been unknown. E-sun is very sorry and sorry for Friend. Please ask the affidavit's name to be careful not to cause secondary harm. "

Ku Hye-sun married Ahn Jae-hyun in 2016; however, the fact of a feud in 2019, three years after their marriage, was announced, and they later divorced after mediation in July 2020.

Next, specialize in Ku Hye-sun SNS posts

Because I married with a conservative ethics, I felt betrayed by personal things last year and could not make a rational judgment and could not understand my opponent generously.

Now, when I think about it, I feel more shameful about what I have done emotionally, so I did not want to talk about it again and I did not want to rise to the surface.

But again, the reason I wrote this long article is that I do not want Friend to be damaged only because I am Friend of a person, and I have an obligation to protect Friend, so I have said that my Friend wants to keep it secret, and there is no celebrity Friend. I hope this doesn't hurt Friend. I'm also very grateful for it.

I have already forgiven everything and I am positive that all of the things have happened to me to grow into a human being. I encourage him to start things with me, and the past mistakes are already past, so I can not do that, but I am eager to have you.