Yu Seon Ho, Bareface also warm Visual 'more dignified recent situation'

Singer Yu Seon Ho also boasted a warm visual on Bareface.Yu Seon Ho posted two photos on the official Instagram on March 31, along with the phrase Tada.Yu Seon Ho is smiling brightly in a hat, and Yu Seon Ho has a recent situation that has become more dignified with flawless skin and dark features.The netizens who saw this responded such as I want to see so much, I want to see it, I am a baby ... and I think I have posted a picture for a long time.Yu Seon Ho appeared on Mnet Produce 101 Season 2 and was loved by fans as a chick trainee.Since then, he has made his debut as an actor in the web drama Bad Detectives and has also started his career as a singer by releasing the album Spring, Preference.Yu Seon Ho has also appeared in a number of entertainments such as Naong is Fake, Idol Dabang Season 3, Real Basketball, Handsome Tigers.It will appear on JTBC gilt drama Undercover which will be broadcasted on April 23rd.
Singer Yu Seon Ho also boasted a warm visual on Bareface.Yu Seon Ho posted two photos on the official Instagram on March 31, along with the phrase Tada.Yu Seon Ho is smiling brightly in a hat, and Yu Seon Ho has a recent situation that has become more dignified with flawless skin and dark features.The netizens who saw this responded such as I want to see so much, I want to see it, I am a baby ... and I think I have posted a picture for a long time.Yu Seon Ho appeared on Mnet Produce 101 Season 2 and was loved by fans as a chick trainee.Since then, he has made his debut as an actor in the web drama Bad Detectives and has also started his career as a singer by releasing the album Spring, Preference.Yu Seon Ho has also appeared in a number of entertainments such as Naong is Fake, Idol Dabang Season 3, Real Basketball, Handsome Tigers.It will appear on JTBC gilt drama Undercover which will be broadcasted on April 23rd.

Singer Yu Seon Ho also boasted a warm Visual on Bareface.

Yu Seon Ho posted two photos on the official Instagram on March 31, along with the phrase "Tada".

Yu Seon Ho is smiling brightly in a hat, and Yu Seon Ho has a recent situation that has become more dignified with flawless skin and dark features.

The netizens who saw this responded such as "I want to see so much", "I want to see it", "I am a baby ..." and "I think I have posted a picture for a long time".

Yu Seon Ho appeared on Mnet 'Produce 101 Season 2' and was loved by fans as a chick trainee. Since then, he has made his debut as an Actor in the web drama 'Bad Detectives' and has also started his career as a singer by releasing the album 'Spring, Preference'.

Yu Seon Ho has also appeared in a number of entertainments such as 'Naong is Fake', 'Idol Dabang Season 3', 'Real Basketball, Handsome Tigers'. It will appear on JTBC gilt drama 'Undercover' which will be broadcasted on April 23rd.