Yoo Jae-Suk "Ji Suk-jin, Share a sport more than 20 recommendations...I've never bought one" (Running Man')

Ji Suk-jin has revealed a hilarious episode about Share.On the afternoon of the 5th, members of SBS entertainment Running Man conducted an online fan meeting on YouTube channel Running Man - Sves Official Channel with a surprise live broadcast.On the day of the broadcast, a viewer asked Ji Suk-jin to recommend Share, and Ji Suk-jin said that he could not easily talk about it.The viewer who saw it said, If Seokjin tells me, I will buy everything except for the a sport.Ji Suk-jin agreed and laughed bitterly, saying, Someone told me, Tell me when you live, take it out, tell me when you sell it, buy it.Yoo Jae-Suk, who listened to this, said, Seok Jin has recommended me a lot.I have recommended more than 20 people to me by a sports, but I have never lived. YouTube Channel Running Man - Sves Official Channel

Ji Suk-jin has revealed a hilarious episode about Share.

On the afternoon of the 5th, members of SBS entertainment Running Man conducted an online fan meeting on YouTube channel Running Man - Sves Official Channel with a surprise live broadcast.

On the day of the broadcast, a viewer asked Ji Suk-jin to recommend Share, and Ji Suk-jin said that he could not easily talk about it. The viewer who saw it said, "If Seokjin tells me, I will buy everything except for the a sport."

Ji Suk-jin agreed and laughed bitterly, saying, "Someone told me, 'Tell me when you live, take it out, tell me when you sell it, buy it."

Yoo Jae-Suk, who listened to this, said, "Seok Jin has recommended me a lot. I have recommended more than 20 people to me by a sports, but I have never lived. "

YouTube Channel Running Man - Sves Official Channel'