'Wonhyo Kim' Sim Jin-hwa, Pet and Friendly Celebratory photo

I love you, Typhoon.Gagwoman Sim Jin-hwa reveals affection for PetSim Jin-hwa said on his 29th day, It is amazing that the typhoon now feels love with each other as we live together for 8 months and 4 weeks.Today, a new flower opened in the yard, and I went close and smelled the flower and enjoyed a pleasant smile.I think it is so exciting that I can feel the fragrance and feel the flowers. I am so excited that I am so excited. I love you Typhoon. Sim Jin-hwa showed off his extraordinary love as he lay side by side beside Pet, staring at the camera.The netizens who saw this showed various reactions such as It is becoming a family together, The typhoon is so beautiful, The mystery of communicating with animals can not be expressed in words.Meanwhile, Sim Jin-hwa is considered to be a comedian Wonhyo Kim and a young couple in 2011 marriage and gag.Photo L Sim Jin-hwa SNS

"I love you, Typhoon." Gagwoman Sim Jin-hwa reveals affection for Pet

Sim Jin-hwa said on his 29th day, "It is amazing that the typhoon now feels love with each other as we live together for 8 months and 4 weeks. Today, a new flower opened in the yard, and I went close and smelled the flower and enjoyed a pleasant smile. I think it is so exciting that I can feel the fragrance and feel the flowers. I am so excited that I am so excited. I love you Typhoon. "

Sim Jin-hwa showed off his extraordinary love as he lay side by side beside Pet, staring at the camera.

The netizens who saw this showed various reactions such as "It is becoming a family together", "The typhoon is so beautiful", "The mystery of communicating with animals can not be expressed in words".

Meanwhile, Sim Jin-hwa is considered to be a comedian Wonhyo Kim and a young couple in 2011 marriage and gag.

Photo L Sim Jin-hwa SNS