'The main video lesson' Yon Mi Lee, Asset Mom Unbelievable Buoyant Hair loss stress

Actor Yoon Mi Lee boasted a rich hair.Yoon Mi Lee wrote on his personal Instagram account on April 23, Im going to make hair at the hair salon in the morning, and the staff feel that Ive changed.The photo, which was released along with this, shows Yon Mi Lee showing off his rich hair.The charm of the pale color that is boasted with makeup that is a point to the neat costume attracts attention.Yoon Mi Lee said, In the past, I was proud of my abundance, but I was worried about my hair, which was crazy after childbirth.When I received a lot of stress, I also had a circular hair loss. I know because I have been very stressed and worried.Every time I close my head, I am really surprised and the time to sigh becomes worse.

Actor Yoon Mi Lee boasted a rich hair.

Yoon Mi Lee wrote on his personal Instagram account on April 23, "I'm going to make hair at the hair salon in the morning, and the staff feel that I've changed. "

The photo, which was released along with this, shows Yon Mi Lee showing off his rich hair.

The charm of the pale color that is boasted with makeup that is a point to the neat costume attracts attention.

Yoon Mi Lee said, "In the past, I was proud of my abundance, but I was worried about my hair, which was crazy after childbirth. When I received a lot of stress, I also had a circular Hair loss. "

"I know because I have been very stressed and worried. Every time I close my head, I am really surprised and the time to sigh becomes worse. "