The late Park JISUN 'a close Friend', in their own way,

The late comedian Park JISUNs a close friend delivers nostalgia in their own way.The late Park JISUN died in November last year at the age of 37, and both his colleagues and netizens were shocked by the sudden passing of the incident, and a wave of mourning continued.This continues to be the case six months later.Fellows reveal nostalgia by announcing memorial songs, referring to the deceased through broadcasts, award speeches, and social networking services.Park Won will release a memorial song on the 21st. Youre Free is a song written by Park Won for a close friend Park JISUN.Park, who had been heartbroken since Park JISUN died last year, had a long time of mourning and still released a song for the long-awaited Friend.After hearing the news, comedian Kim Min-kyung wrote on his SNS on the 15th, We have a song for JISUN.I want to see JISUN. He introduced Park Wons new song on SNS.Actor Lee Yoon-ji also shared the news of Park Wons new song release on his SNS on the same day, saying, You want to be a base ship, you are behind you.As Lee Yoon-ji mentioned, Park Wons illustration album cover contains a one-headed womans character who seems to be enjoying freedom by stretching out her arms and looking at the sky.It reminds me of the late Park JISUN.Lee Yoon-ji appeared on SBS entertainment Sangmong 2 - You Are My Destiny in February and revealed nostalgia for the late Park JISUN.I think I have a aftermath, Friend, who knows my personality well, and who knows this side well, gave me objective and subjective opinions.I thought that such things were blocked. After that, Lee Yoon-ji has been on the SNS and often mentions the deceased together.Comedian Heo Kyung-hwan appeared on KBS2s Sumi Mountain on the 25th of last month and named the late Park JISUN as a attribution.I was really close, said Heo Kyung-hwan, who was lucky to say, when I last went to see JISUN, I felt strange, like I was lying.He also expressed his sorry feeling that he wanted to live and miss every day and I did not get it well after the end of Gacon. I am sorry that I could not keep it warm as my brother.In addition to these, his colleagues and netizens who have been living with the deceased and a close friend continue to remember him in various ways.Park JISUN, who made his debut as a comedian in KBS 22 in 2007, was a warm character and received a wide range of love from both men and women.However, he was found dead with his mother at his home last November and shocked.

The late comedian Park JISUN's 'a close Friend' delivers nostalgia in their own way.

The late Park JISUN died in November last year at the age of 37, and both his colleagues and netizens were shocked by the sudden passing of the incident, and a wave of mourning continued.

This continues to be the case six months later. Fellows reveal nostalgia by announcing memorial songs, referring to the deceased through broadcasts, award speeches, and social networking services.

Park Won will release a memorial song on the 21st. You're Free is a song written by Park Won for a close Friend Park JISUN. Park, who had been heartbroken since Park JISUN died last year, had a long time of mourning and still released a song for the long-awaited Friend.

After hearing the news, comedian Kim Min-kyung wrote on his SNS on the 15th, "We have a song for JISUN. I want to see JISUN. "He introduced Park Won's new song on SNS.

Actor Lee Yoon-ji also shared the news of Park Won's new song release on his SNS on the same day, saying, "You want to be a base ship, you are behind you."

As Lee Yoon-ji mentioned, Park Won's illustration album cover contains a one-headed woman's Character who seems to be enjoying freedom by stretching out her arms and looking at the sky. It reminds me of the late Park JISUN.

Lee Yoon-ji appeared on SBS entertainment 'Sangmong 2 - You Are My Destiny' in February and revealed nostalgia for the late Park JISUN. “I think I have a aftermath, Friend, who knows my personality well, and who knows this side well, gave me objective and subjective opinions. I thought that such things were blocked. "After that, Lee Yoon-ji has been on the SNS and often mentions the deceased together.

Comedian Heo Kyung-hwan appeared on KBS2's Sumi Mountain on the 25th of last month and named the late Park JISUN as a 'attribution'. “I was really close,” said Heo Kyung-hwan, who was lucky to say, “when I last went to see JISUN, I felt strange, like I was lying.” He also expressed his sorry feeling that he "wanted to live and miss every day" and "I did not get it well after the end of 'Gacon'. I am sorry that I could not keep it warm as my brother."

In addition to these, his colleagues and netizens who have been living with the deceased and a close Friend continue to remember him in various ways. Park JISUN, who made his debut as a comedian in KBS 22 in 2007, was a warm Character and received a wide range of love from both men and women. However, he was found dead with his mother at his home last November and shocked.