Siwan, visually at Misaeng'...looks shining over weather

Actor Siwan recreates Misaeng chapters as unchanging beautiful looksSiwan released a photo of his transformation into Jean-Grae The Internet for a long time to shoot an advertisement on his instagram on the 28th.Siwan in the photo is wearing a neat window and smiling under the sun with a employee ID card, the same beautiful looks as seven years ago sparkling.The netizens who saw this responded such as I drink water quickly, before I withered flowers, I want to motive for joining Janggra and I am only old.Siwan played the role of The Internet Changgra in TVN Drama Misaeng which was aired in 2014.Photo Siwan SNS

Actor Siwan recreates Misaeng' chapters as unchanging Beautiful looks

Siwan released a photo of his transformation into Jean-Grae The Internet for a long time to shoot an advertisement on his instagram on the 28th.

Siwan in the photo is wearing a neat window and smiling under the sun with a employee ID card, the same Beautiful looks as seven years ago sparkling.

The netizens who saw this responded such as "I drink water quickly, before I withered flowers", "I want to motive for joining Janggra" and "I am only old".

Siwan played the role of The Internet Changgra in TVN Drama Misaeng' which was aired in 2014.

Photo Siwan SNS