Shim Ri-seop, Re-Ment wreath to Bae Seul-Ki,' I Have New TV to Watch Fan club Chairman...

Bae Seul-Ki posted a picture on the 8th instagram with an article entitled Please cheer me up! Thanks to my side.But after seeing Drama, its okay for me to not be on my side # Its okay # Ill have a lot of swearing, Ill live long, he encouraged Drama City Hall.Bae Seul-Ki joined SBS New Morning Drama Amor Party - Love, Now and played the role of a woman who has her success in life.Bae Seul-Kis Husband Shim Sang-seop cheered his wife with Re-Ment, such as Bae Seul-Ki Fan club chairman Shim Sang-seop and I bought a new TV to watch the Amor Party.Meanwhile, Bae Seul-Ki married a young YouTuber, Shim Sang-seop, in November last year, and is newly married.

Bae Seul-Ki posted a picture on the 8th instagram with an article entitled "Please cheer me up! Thanks to my side".

"But after seeing Drama, it's okay for me to not be on my side # It's okay # I'll have a lot of swearing, I'll live long," he encouraged Drama City Hall.

Bae Seul-Ki joined SBS New Morning Drama 'Amor Party - Love, Now' and played the role of a woman who has her success in life.

Bae Seul-Ki's Husband Shim Sang-seop cheered his wife with Re-Ment, such as Bae Seul-Ki Fan club chairman Shim Sang-seop' and 'I bought a new TV to watch the Amor Party'.

Meanwhile, Bae Seul-Ki married a young YouTuber, Shim Sang-seop, in November last year, and is newly married.