Seventeen DK, 'cock' stabbed in the nose

Group Seventeen member DK showed off superior visuals.On the 8th, DK posted a number of photos on the official TV of Seventeen with the article I hope to be Haru warm Haru today and beautiful spring.In the photo, DK is having a good time with puppy.DK matches white rebound tee and beige pants to create a neat look and show a look that matches bright hair.DK, who leans against a chair and looks at the puppy with a friendly eye, makes even the fan heart pound, especially the veiled jawline and nose that look like a sideline, overwhelms the gaze.The netizen who saw this responded such as If I am that puppy, I stop my heart and Good DK who loves animals.

Group Seventeen member DK showed off superior visuals.

On the 8th, DK posted a number of photos on the official TV of Seventeen with the article "I hope to be Haru warm Haru today and beautiful spring". In the photo, DK is having a good time with puppy.

DK matches white rebound tee and beige pants to create a neat look and show a look that matches bright hair. DK, who leans against a chair and looks at the puppy with a friendly eye, makes even the fan heart pound, especially the veiled jawline and nose that look like a sideline, overwhelms the gaze.

The netizen who saw this responded such as "If I am that puppy, I stop my heart" and "Good DK who loves animals".