"script, Focus and Focus...Ok Taek Yeon, Heat Ball Mode for 'Vinsenzo'

51k released a photo of the scene behind Ok Taek Yeon on the 29th; Ok Taek Yeon is in charge of the strongest Villan Jang Jun-woo character in the play.Ok Taek Yeon was holding the script open and concentrating; he was also analyzing the character while watching the script during the break.He also monitored and shared opinions with the production team.Vinsenzo has two episodes to go to the end: Ok Taek Yeon said: Every moment I was happy filming Vincenzo, I was very worried to play Billon Jang Jun-woo.I think it will be an unforgettable work, he said. I will show you how to do my best to the end and get the beauty of the species.Vinsenzo will broadcast the final meeting at 9 pm on the 1st and 2nd of next month.

"51k" released a photo of the scene behind Ok Taek Yeon on the 29th; Ok Taek Yeon is in charge of the strongest Villan "Jang Jun-woo" Character in the play.

Ok Taek Yeon was holding the script open and concentrating; he was also analyzing the Character while watching the script during the break. He also monitored and shared opinions with the production team.

"Vinsenzo" has two episodes to go to the end: Ok Taek Yeon said: "Every moment I was happy filming Vincenzo, I was very worried to play Billon Jang Jun-woo."

"I think it will be an unforgettable work," he said. "I will show you how to do my best to the end and get the beauty of the species."

'Vinsenzo' will broadcast the final meeting at 9 pm on the 1st and 2nd of next month.