All The Butlers' Master Lee Kyung-kyu, "The one missed in KCommand...I'm going to sbs this year"

Lee Kyung-kyu reveals he has changed course to SBSOn SBS All The Butlers broadcast on the 4th, entertainment godfather Lee Kyung-kyu appeared as a master.Lee Kyung-kyu said, I thought I should give my know-how because I had eaten for 40 years.Lee Seung-gi asked, There is a saying that the story that comes down to the legend of the entertainment industry is that if you broadcast with Master, you will only extract for the shortest time.Lee Kyung-kyu then surprised everyone by saying, Im going to sleep here for the day, but Ill only do it for about three hours, and the rest is free time.And he said, If it works out, it is my fault, if it does not work out, it is your fault. The Hole I have already laid down, he taught me to make The Hole, which he will escape at any time.Yang Se-hyeong also questioned Lee Kyung-kyu, saying, Is not it that you came to SBS because you missed the target in KCommand and changed the route to SBS?Lee Kyung-kyu then said: The decisive reason I left the world is because of Kim Sook.I tried to beat Kim Sook and beat him up. He said, I took away what I was holding in my mouth. So how much heat would I get? I even said that the president came and congratulated me, he said. I am more angry when I sit here listening to the sound of the river going down.Lee Seung-gi asked Lee Kyung-kyu, So this year is going to be on SBS, and Lee Kyung-kyu said, I will shrug one and go one.If you work hard here, you will fix it. Everything gave a second lesson called Gibe and Take.

Lee Kyung-kyu reveals he has changed course to sbs

On sbs All The Butlers' broadcast on the 4th, entertainment godfather Lee Kyung-kyu appeared as a Master.

Lee Kyung-kyu said, "I thought I should give my know-how because I had eaten for 40 years."

Lee Seung-gi asked, "There is a saying that the story that comes down to the legend of the entertainment industry is that if you broadcast with Master, you will only extract for the shortest time. Lee Kyung-kyu then surprised everyone by saying, "I'm going to sleep here for the day, but I'll only do it for about three hours, and the rest is free time."

And he said, "If it works out, it is my fault, if it does not work out, it is your fault." "The Hole I have already laid down," he taught me to make The Hole, which he will escape at any time.

Yang Se-hyeong also questioned Lee Kyung-kyu, saying, "Is not it that you came to sbs because you missed the target in KCommand and changed the route to sbs?" Lee Kyung-kyu then said: "The decisive reason I left the world is because of Kim Sook. I tried to beat Kim Sook and beat him up. "He said," I took away what I was holding in my mouth. So how much heat would I get? "

"I even said that the president came and congratulated me," he said. "I am more angry when I sit here listening to the sound of the river going down."

Lee Seung-gi asked Lee Kyung-kyu, "So this year is going to be on sbs," and Lee Kyung-kyu said, "I will shrug one and go one. If you work hard here, you will fix it. "Everything gave a second lesson called Gibe and Take.