Running Man' Yoo Jae-Suk, Kim Jong-kook NO Jacket In the fashion of the guests, "Come to Jacket from next time"

Yoo Jae-Suk points out Kim Jong-kooks fashionOn SBS Running Man broadcasted on the 11th, we conducted a sweet and bloody work route race.On the show, Running Man welcomed Kim Jong-kook, who escaped from leggings and returned to shorts, and the members were pleased to say, Its a sad summer.At this time, Yoo Jae-Suk said, Yesterday, I had a breath with Kim Jong-kook and society and a celebration at the wedding for a long time. But he did not wear Jacket and wore a neck Polar. He said, I introduced a celebration Kim Jong-kook, and I did not wear Jacket behind me, I wore a black collar down on my neck Polar, and I sang and said, I want you to be happy.Yoo Jae-Suk said, I was so happy that I said, Come on next time, Ill wear a jacket. I just shook my hand and laughed.

Yoo Jae-Suk points out Kim Jong-kook's fashion

On SBS Running Man' broadcasted on the 11th, we conducted a sweet and bloody work route Race.

On the show, Running Man welcomed Kim Jong-kook, who escaped from leggings and returned to shorts, and the members were pleased to say, "It's a sad summer."

At this time, Yoo Jae-Suk said, "Yesterday, I had a breath with Kim Jong-kook and society and a celebration at the wedding for a long time." But he did not wear Jacket and wore a neck Polar. "

He said, "I introduced a celebration Kim Jong-kook, and I did not wear Jacket behind me, I wore a black collar down on my neck Polar, and I sang and said, 'I want you to be happy.'

Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I was so happy that I said, 'Come on next time, I'll wear a Jacket.' I just shook my hand and laughed.