Running Man' Yoo Jae-Suk "Ji Suk-jin, Share recommendation only 20 more...I've never lived" confession

Yoo Jae-Suk reveals that he never bought Share, which Ji Suk-jin recommended.On April 5, SBS Running Man broadcast a surprise Love Live! broadcast on the official YouTube channel.On the day of Love Live! On the show, Running Man members had time to answer Netizens questions.When one Netizen asked Ji Suk-jin to give me Share information, Ji Suk-jin replied, I cant tell you that.Netizen then laughed, saying, Mr. Ji Suk-jin is trying to buy everything except what he wants to buy.Ji Suk-jin also agreed, adding: Ive heard a lot of these stories: someone told me when you live, please, take it out.Please tell me when you sell, buy it.

Yoo Jae-Suk reveals that he never bought Share, which Ji Suk-jin recommended.

On April 5, SBS Running Man' broadcast a surprise Love Live! broadcast on the official YouTube channel.

On the day of Love Live! On the show, Running Man members had time to answer Netizen's questions.

When one Netizen asked Ji Suk-jin to "give me Share information," Ji Suk-jin replied, "I can't tell you that." Netizen then laughed, saying, "Mr. Ji Suk-jin is trying to buy everything except what he wants to buy."

Ji Suk-jin also agreed, adding: "I've heard a lot of these stories: someone told me 'when you live, please, take it out. Please tell me when you sell, buy it. "