"Running Man" Middle Choices No. 1 Yang Se-chan, "What's My Charm?...I'm Frightening" Explosion

Yang Se-chan received Choices from Lee Cho-hee and Jeong He-In from Middle Choices.On SBS Running Man broadcast on the 25th, the results of the middle Choices were released.The main character, who received three points from female participants, was released on the show. The main character of the three points was the male No. 3.The man 5 Haha was excited to say What Happens What Happens! Yure to the woman 5 Lee Cho-hee.But the man No. 3 Yang Se-chan said, I was a little surprised, I just felt like Choe was trying to play games. No, what is my charm?The score in the mens third was Lee Cho-hee, the womans fifth, and Lee Cho-hee, the womans fourth, said, Is not Choices the entertainment pair?I am a one-sided style, he said, Choices the same No. 3 Yang Se-chan as the first impression.And Jin He-In has Choices the Man No.3 Yang Se-chan who ate lunch together to secure a score.The woman No. 2 Jeon So-min, who learned why Lee Cho-hees Yang Se-chan Choices was a maybe we should really date after today.Its not a joke, warned Lee Cho-hee, and I hate that possibility.I do not want it very much, he said, laughing at the love line.However, Yang Se-chan, who does not know this, said, I do not know why Cho Hee did it.I chose me at first, he said. Hahas brother is making a strange sound and I want to have a heart. I am so excited.

Yang Se-chan received Choices from Lee Cho-hee and Jeong He-In from Middle Choices.

On SBS Running Man' broadcast on the 25th, the results of the middle Choices were released.

The main character, who received three points from female participants, was released on the show. The main character of the three points was the male No. 3. The man 5 Haha was excited to say "What Happens What Happens! Yure" to the woman 5 Lee Cho-hee.

But the man No. 3 Yang Se-chan said, "I was a little surprised, I just felt like Choe was trying to play games." "No, what is my charm?"

The score in the men's third was Lee Cho-hee, the woman's fifth, and Lee Cho-hee, the woman's fourth, said, "Is not Choices the entertainment pair? I am a one-sided style, "he said, Choices the same No. 3 Yang Se-chan as the first impression. And Jin He-In has Choices the Man No.3 Yang Se-chan who ate lunch together to secure a score.

The woman No. 2 Jeon So-min, who learned why Lee Cho-hee's Yang Se-chan Choices was a "maybe we should really date after today. "It's not a joke," warned Lee Cho-hee, "and I hate that possibility. I do not want it very much, "he said, laughing at the love line.

However, Yang Se-chan, who does not know this, said, "I do not know why Cho Hee did it. "I chose me at first," he said. "Haha's brother is making a strange sound and I want to have a heart. I am so excited."