Running Man' Lee Cho-hee, 2-vote Signal on Yang Se-chan "Single-mindedly From First Impression"

Actor Lee Cho-hee has Choices Yang Se-chan as a hopeful pair.SBS Running Man, which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 25th, was decorated with a parody of the past real arts mate and the members of the Sung-eok Signal, Lee Cho-hee and Jung Hye-in were drawn.On the day, Running Man Lee Cho-hee gave Yang Se-chan two votes through Kungmak Signal.Lee Cho-hee responded to the reason for Choices for Yang Se-chan: It was a strong member at the first impression, so just.Then Jeon So-min said, I think I might have to really date after today, and Sechan is misunderstood firmly. Lee Cho-hee said, I do not like the possibility.I do not want it very much. Lee Cho-hee later told Yang Se-chan, Its a single-mindedly style.I liked the first impression, so I was Choices, he said, making Yang Se-chan laugh.

Actor Lee Cho-hee has Choices Yang Se-chan as a hopeful pair.

SBS Running Man', which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 25th, was decorated with a parody of the past real arts 'mate' and the members of the 'Sung-eok Signal', Lee Cho-hee and Jung Hye-in were drawn.

On the day, Running Man Lee Cho-hee gave Yang Se-chan two votes through 'Kungmak Signal'. Lee Cho-hee responded to the reason for Choices for Yang Se-chan: "It was a strong member at the first impression, so just."

Then Jeon So-min said, "I think I might have to really date after today, and Sechan is misunderstood firmly." Lee Cho-hee said, "I do not like the possibility. I do not want it very much. "

Lee Cho-hee later told Yang Se-chan, "It's a Single-mindedly style. I liked the first impression, so I was Choices," he said, making Yang Se-chan laugh.