Running Man' Kim Jong-kook Jo Se-ho, who appeared in a long time, said, "It was Fun before." Diss

Kim Jong-kook Disserts Jo Se-hoJo Se-ho and Park Choa appeared as guests on SBS entertainment program Running Man, which aired on the 11th.On this day, Running Man members laughed at the appearance of Park Choa and Jo Se-ho.Yoo Jae-Suk told Park Choa, Its so nice to be re-appearing Running Man in six years. Park Choa said, I only watched TV because I lay down.I was alone at home and I did not have a chance to see many people on YouTube. He said, I am so happy about this place now. Jo Se-ho showed off his slimness after a successful diet, but Running Man members rushed to tease Jo Se-ho under the nickname Candlestick.Many people want yo-yo, but they keep it well, Jo Se-ho said.Kim Jong-kook said, I was fat and Fun was gone. I used to say something cute and funny, but now ...Jo Se-ho said, Jae Seok Lee called yesterday and said, Do you come out of Running Man? How can I not go in a day? He laughed around him.On the other hand, SBS Running Man is broadcast every Sunday at 5 pm.

Kim Jong-kook Disserts Jo Se-ho

Jo Se-ho and Park Choa appeared as guests on SBS entertainment program Running Man, which aired on the 11th.

On this day, Running Man members laughed at the appearance of Park Choa and Jo Se-ho. Yoo Jae-Suk told Park Choa, "It's so nice to be re-appearing Running Man' in six years.'" Park Choa said, "I only watched TV because I lay down. I was alone at home and I did not have a chance to see many people on YouTube. "He said," I am so happy about this place now. "

Jo Se-ho showed off his slimness after a successful diet, but Running Man members rushed to tease Jo Se-ho under the nickname Candlestick. "Many people want yo-yo, but they keep it well," Jo Se-ho said. Kim Jong-kook said, "I was fat and Fun was gone." "I used to say something cute and Funny, but now ..." Jo Se-ho said, "Jae Seok Lee called yesterday and said," Do you come out of Running Man? " "How can I not go in a day?" He laughed around him.

On the other hand, SBS Running Man' is broadcast every Sunday at 5 pm.