'PowerFM' Jessie "I'm so impressed, Yoo Jae-Suk, who gave me a new song challenge."

Thanks to Yoo Jae-Suk for playing the challenge despite singer Jessie being busy.On April 7, SBS PowerFM Kim Young-chuls PowerFM, Jessie revealed the most impressed entertainer among the Challenge participants.Jessie appeared with Tyler and Kim Young-chul for the real American English special; Jessie greeted the two and then read the listener text.One listener said, When I saw Jessie SNS, many people gave me a new song What X challenge. Who was the most impressed among the people who were together?Jessie said: Its Yoo Jae-Suk, I havent had a challenge with the SBS Running Man team.I asked Yoo Jae-Suk, but Yoo Jae-Suk is very busy and does not usually do the challenge.But during the break, I filmed with Jeon So-min and Yang Se-chan while filming Running Man. That was impressive.Jessie then introduced Tyler, Kim Young-chul and English expressions Huriti Zola Meya.

Thanks to Yoo Jae-Suk for playing the challenge despite singer Jessie being busy.

On April 7, SBS PowerFM Kim Young-chul's PowerFM', Jessie revealed the most impressed entertainer among the challenge participants.

Jessie appeared with Tyler and Kim Young-chul for the 'real American English' special; Jessie greeted the two and then read the listener text. One listener said, "When I saw Jessie SNS, many people gave me a new song 'What X' challenge. Who was the most impressed among the people who were together?"

Jessie said: "It's Yoo Jae-Suk, I haven't had a challenge with the SBS Running Man' team. I asked Yoo Jae-Suk, but Yoo Jae-Suk is very busy and does not usually do the challenge. But during the break, I filmed with Jeon So-min and Yang Se-chan while filming Running Man. That was impressive.

Jessie then introduced Tyler, Kim Young-chul and English expressions "Huriti Zola Meya".