Park Choa "I think it's going to be fun, after six years" expectations (Running Man)

Park Choa expressed his Running Man appearance.Park Choa and Jo Se-ho from group AOA appeared on SBS Running Man on the 11th as guests.Park Choa, who has been apt to Running Man for a long time, received great hospitality, but Jo Se-ho was teased as candlestick and became a cold rice.I have been Running Man appearance for six years, Park Choa said. Its so good.Im used to lying down and watching TV for three years, he added, laughing.Park Choa also said, I do not have a chance to see many people at home alone, I feel like Im out today. It seems really fun.Photo: SBS broadcast screen

Park Choa expressed his Running Man' appearance.

Park Choa and Jo Se-ho from group AOA appeared on SBS Running Man' on the 11th as guests. Park Choa, who has been apt to Running Man' for a long time, received great hospitality, but Jo Se-ho was teased as 'candlestick' and became a cold rice.

"I have been Running Man' appearance for six years," Park Choa said. "It's so good." I'm used to lying down and watching TV for three years, "he added, laughing.

Park Choa also said, "I do not have a chance to see many people at home alone, I feel like I'm out today." "It seems really fun."

Photo: SBS broadcast screen