Ock Joo-hyun "I will contact you after you appear ONF."

Musical Actor Ock Joo-hyun from the group Finkle left his impression of On and Off broadcasting.On April 28, Ock Joo-hyun posted an article on his instagram saying, Yesterday, the acquaintances who watched ONF broadcasts will come to organize them together. Stand in line ~ (on the subject of being arranged).In addition, I uploaded a picture taken at the time of shooting TVN entertainment On and Off.Ock Joo-hyun appeared on TVN On and Off which was broadcast on the 27th. He made his debut for the first time in 24 years.A natural room that was not organized compared to a clean and squalid personality was revealed and laughed.The netizens who came in contact with this commented, I will appear again, I want my sister to come to organize, I am going to eat my age alone.On the other hand, Ock Joo-hyun is currently meeting with the audience through the musical Wicked. It will be held at Shinhan Card Hall in Blue Square until May 2.

musical Actor Ock Joo-hyun from the group Finkle left his impression of 'On and Off' broadcasting.

On April 28, Ock Joo-hyun posted an article on his instagram saying, "Yesterday, the acquaintances who watched ONF broadcasts will come to organize them together. Stand in line ~ (on the subject of being arranged). In addition, I uploaded a picture taken at the time of shooting TVN entertainment 'On and Off'.

Ock Joo-hyun appeared on TVN 'On and Off' which was broadcast on the 27th. He made his debut for the first time in 24 years. A natural room that was not organized compared to a clean and squalid personality was revealed and laughed.

The netizens who came in contact with this commented, "I will appear again", "I want my sister to come to organize", "I am going to eat my age alone".

On the other hand, Ock Joo-hyun is currently meeting with the audience through the musical 'Wicked'. It will be held at Shinhan Card Hall in Blue Square until May 2.