Nomen novumnan dance moves in Hangout with Yoo' Yoo Jae-Suk 'Super real' SG Wannabe appearance

Yuyaho Yoo Jae-Suk met Super Real SG WannabeMBC What do you do when you play side released the shooting behind-the-scenes cut through official SNS on April 15th.In the video, Yoo Jae-Suk is dancing to SG Wannabe songs with a fan, while Yoo Jae-Suk dances and says, I love a child.I like the child. What do you do when you play said, Super real SG Wannabe that made Yuyaho nomen nobum is appearing! I like it. It is a scene of emotion.

Yuyaho Yoo Jae-Suk met 'Super real' SG Wannabe

MBC 'What do you do when you play' side released the shooting behind-the-scenes cut through official SNS on April 15th.

In the video, Yoo Jae-Suk is dancing to SG Wannabe songs with a fan, while Yoo Jae-Suk dances and says, 'I love a child. I like the child. "

"What do you do when you play" said, "Super real 'SG Wannabe' that made Yuyaho nomen nobum is appearing! I like it. It is a scene of emotion.