Na In-woo, 'Dalte River' Should catch the première Encouragement "Meet me on the air"

Actor Na In-woo encouraged the shooter on the main floor.Na In-woo posted two photos on his Instagram on the 19th, saying, I have been concentrating on my series for a long time!Na In-woo said, I miss you! Ill meet you on the air today. Will you take the shot?Na In-woo in the public photo is transforming into on-dal and immersing himself in the script.On the other hand, Na In-woo is active as an on-moon station in KBS2 monthly drama The River with the Moon, and The River with the Moon ends at the end of the 20th.

Actor Na In-woo encouraged the shooter on the main floor.

Na In-woo posted two photos on his Instagram on the 19th, saying, "I have been concentrating on my series for a long time!"

Na In-woo said, "I miss you! I'll meet you on the air today. Will you take the shot?"

Na In-woo in the public photo is transforming into on-dal and immersing himself in the script.

On the other hand, Na In-woo is active as an on-moon station in KBS2 monthly drama 'The River with the Moon', and 'The River with the Moon' ends at the end of the 20th.