Lee Kyung-kyu "Which Takes entertainment Awards to Kim Sook...Trying to Smack It" (All The Butlers)

All The Butlers Lee Kyung-kyu was numb that he left the world after winning the Kim suk-yi Grand Prize last year.Lee Kyung-kyu, an entertainment godfather, appeared on SBS All The Butlers broadcast on the last 4 days.Lee Seung-gi said to Lee Kyung-kyu, I used to say that I wanted to get my senior energy while doing All The Butlers.Lee Kyung-kyu replied, I invited him to a deep mountain to tell him how to have know-how to last 10 years in the entertainment industry and how to eat and live for 10 years.Lee Kyung-kyu said, I have been eating for 40 years now, and now I have a deep thought that I should tell you my know-how and I have accepted the appearance. But I am very sorry to come here.I wanted to go home from the moment I sat here, he added.Lee Kyung-kyu laughed when he mentioned Kim Sook about the decisive reason for leaving the world.Kim Sook won the KBS Entertainment Awards in 2020 last year.Lee Kyung-kyu was also considered a strong favourite at the time, but was honored with the Kim suk-yi award.Lee Kyung-kyu said, I was going to hit Kim Sook and beat him out. I put almost the prize in my mouth, and I took it away from my mouth.Even Kim Sook said he was celebrating before he went live. After entering the hostel, I first saw the trophy to confirm Lee Kyung-kyus past years.Lee Kyung-kyu has made it possible to take a step forward to a normal society by keeping his promise with a conscience refrigerator in the past.Lee Kyung-kyu said of the program at the time, It was originally a conscience TV. I told him to change it to a refrigerator because the box was small. I thought it would not hurt if I put my conscience in the refrigerator.It wasnt originally planning intention, he said.Lee Kyung-kyu won Entertainment Awards at MBC, where the Conscience Refrigerator was broadcast, as well as Entertainment Awards at all three terrestrial companies including KBS and SBS.Lee Kyung-kyu laughed, noting that so I tried to get one more in the 2020s, but Sooky interrupted.Lee Kyung-kyu also prepared Candid Camera for All The Butlers members.Lee Kyung-kyu introduced two chickens, including Yeduri and Gyeduri, which were in the Chicken coop, before entering the hostel.But at lunchtime, he showed up with two white loafers and embarrassed everyone.When Cha Eun-woo ran out and checked the Chicken coin coin, the chickens in the Chicken coin really disappeared.The members were embarrassed, and were troubled whether or not to eat the white soup in front of them. Lee Kyung-kyu giggled and confessed, Candid Camera.Photo: SBS broadcast screen
All The Butlers Lee Kyung-kyu was numb that he left the world after winning the Kim suk-yi Grand Prize last year.Lee Kyung-kyu, an entertainment godfather, appeared on SBS All The Butlers broadcast on the last 4 days.Lee Seung-gi said to Lee Kyung-kyu, I used to say that I wanted to get my senior energy while doing All The Butlers.Lee Kyung-kyu replied, I invited him to a deep mountain to tell him how to have know-how to last 10 years in the entertainment industry and how to eat and live for 10 years.Lee Kyung-kyu said, I have been eating for 40 years now, and now I have a deep thought that I should tell you my know-how and I have accepted the appearance. But I am very sorry to come here.I wanted to go home from the moment I sat here, he added.Lee Kyung-kyu laughed when he mentioned Kim Sook about the decisive reason for leaving the world.Kim Sook won the KBS Entertainment Awards in 2020 last year.Lee Kyung-kyu was also considered a strong favourite at the time, but was honored with the Kim suk-yi award.Lee Kyung-kyu said, I was going to hit Kim Sook and beat him out. I put almost the prize in my mouth, and I took it away from my mouth.Even Kim Sook said he was celebrating before he went live. After entering the hostel, I first saw the trophy to confirm Lee Kyung-kyus past years.Lee Kyung-kyu has made it possible to take a step forward to a normal society by keeping his promise with a conscience refrigerator in the past.Lee Kyung-kyu said of the program at the time, It was originally a conscience TV. I told him to change it to a refrigerator because the box was small. I thought it would not hurt if I put my conscience in the refrigerator.It wasnt originally planning intention, he said.Lee Kyung-kyu won Entertainment Awards at MBC, where the Conscience Refrigerator was broadcast, as well as Entertainment Awards at all three terrestrial companies including KBS and SBS.Lee Kyung-kyu laughed, noting that so I tried to get one more in the 2020s, but Sooky interrupted.Lee Kyung-kyu also prepared Candid Camera for All The Butlers members.Lee Kyung-kyu introduced two chickens, including Yeduri and Gyeduri, which were in the Chicken coop, before entering the hostel.But at lunchtime, he showed up with two white loafers and embarrassed everyone.When Cha Eun-woo ran out and checked the Chicken coin coin, the chickens in the Chicken coin really disappeared.The members were embarrassed, and were troubled whether or not to eat the white soup in front of them. Lee Kyung-kyu giggled and confessed, Candid Camera.Photo: SBS broadcast screen

All The Butlers' Lee Kyung-kyu was numb that he left the world after winning the kim suk-yi Grand Prize last year.

Lee Kyung-kyu, an entertainment godfather, appeared on SBS All The Butlers' broadcast on the last 4 days. Lee Seung-gi said to Lee Kyung-kyu, "I used to say that I wanted to get my senior energy while doing All The Butlers."

Lee Kyung-kyu replied, "I invited him to a deep mountain to tell him how to have know-how to last 10 years in the entertainment industry and how to eat and live for 10 years."

Lee Kyung-kyu said, "I have been eating for 40 years now, and now I have a deep thought that I should tell you my know-how and I have accepted the appearance." "But I am very sorry to come here." "I wanted to go home from the moment I sat here," he added.

Lee Kyung-kyu laughed when he mentioned Kim Sook' about the decisive reason for leaving the world. Kim Sook won the KBS entertainment Awards in 2020 last year. Lee Kyung-kyu was also considered a strong favourite at the time, but was honored with the kim suk-yi award.

Lee Kyung-kyu said, "I was going to hit Kim Sook and beat him out." "I put almost the prize in my mouth, and I took it away from my mouth. Even Kim Sook said he was celebrating before he went live. "

After entering the hostel, I first saw the trophy to confirm Lee Kyung-kyu's past years. Lee Kyung-kyu has made it possible to take a step forward to a normal society by keeping his promise with a 'conscience refrigerator' in the past.

Lee Kyung-kyu said of the program at the time, "It was originally a conscience TV. I told him to change it to a refrigerator because the box was small." "I thought it would not hurt if I put my conscience in the refrigerator. It wasn't originally planning intention," he said.

Lee Kyung-kyu won entertainment Awards at MBC, where the 'Conscience Refrigerator' was broadcast, as well as entertainment Awards at all three terrestrial companies including KBS and SBS. Lee Kyung-kyu laughed, noting that "so I tried to get one more in the 2020s, but Sooky interrupted."

Lee Kyung-kyu also prepared Candid Camera for All The Butlers' members. Lee Kyung-kyu introduced two chickens, including 'Yeduri' and 'Gyeduri', which were in the Chicken coop, before entering the hostel.

But at lunchtime, he showed up with two white loafers and embarrassed everyone. When Cha Eun-woo ran out and checked the Chicken coin coin, the chickens in the Chicken coin really disappeared. The members were embarrassed, and were troubled whether or not to eat the white soup in front of them. Lee Kyung-kyu giggled and confessed, "Candid Camera."

Photo: SBS broadcast screen