Lee Kwang-soo, Running Man' and 11-year breakup "Happy Asia Prince"

Actor Lee Kwang-soo leaves Running Man: Its been 11 yearsOn the 27th, King Kong by Starship announced that Lee Kwang-soo will get off at Running Man after recording on May 24th.As for the reason, I was undergoing continuous rehabilitation treatment due to injuries caused by the accident last year, but there were some parts that were difficult to maintain the best condition when shooting.After the accident, I decided to have time to reorganize my body and mind after a long discussion with the members, the production team, and the agency. It was not easy to decide to get off because it was a program that had a short period of 11 years, but I decided that it was necessary to have physical time to show better things in future activities.Lee Kwang-soo is the cornerstone of the popularity of Running Man as a first-year member who has been active since Running Man first broadcast on July 11, 2010.Lee Kwang-soo was also able to receive great love from all over Asia.It has built its own color, such as a big key, a unique character character, and an icon of betrayal, and captivated overseas fans.The nicknames Girin and Asia Prince also emerged as Korean Wave stars.It was not only the entertainment that stood out.I have become a Running Man and have taken a snow stamp as an actor with the movie All of my wife, My Little Hero, Its okay, Im Love, tvN Dee My Friends and tvN Live.Lee Kwang-soo grew up with Running Man so that he could not say Running Man in entertainment activities.Lee Kwang-soos vacancy seems to be quite big for the time being, as he has been making the best memories and the best chemistry with his members for 11 years.Fans are sending messages of regret and support, such as I was happy because of it, I respect the decision, and I laughed every time I was struggling. Thank you.
Actor Lee Kwang-soo leaves Running Man: Its been 11 yearsOn the 27th, King Kong by Starship announced that Lee Kwang-soo will get off at Running Man after recording on May 24th.As for the reason, I was undergoing continuous rehabilitation treatment due to injuries caused by the accident last year, but there were some parts that were difficult to maintain the best condition when shooting.After the accident, I decided to have time to reorganize my body and mind after a long discussion with the members, the production team, and the agency. It was not easy to decide to get off because it was a program that had a short period of 11 years, but I decided that it was necessary to have physical time to show better things in future activities.Lee Kwang-soo is the cornerstone of the popularity of Running Man as a first-year member who has been active since Running Man first broadcast on July 11, 2010.Lee Kwang-soo was also able to receive great love from all over Asia.It has built its own color, such as a big key, a unique character character, and an icon of betrayal, and captivated overseas fans.The nicknames Girin and Asia Prince also emerged as Korean Wave stars.It was not only the entertainment that stood out.I have become a Running Man and have taken a snow stamp as an actor with the movie All of my wife, My Little Hero, Its okay, Im Love, tvN Dee My Friends and tvN Live.Lee Kwang-soo grew up with Running Man so that he could not say Running Man in entertainment activities.Lee Kwang-soos vacancy seems to be quite big for the time being, as he has been making the best memories and the best chemistry with his members for 11 years.Fans are sending messages of regret and support, such as I was happy because of it, I respect the decision, and I laughed every time I was struggling. Thank you.

Actor Lee Kwang-soo leaves Running Man': It's been 11 years

On the 27th, King Kong by Starship announced that Lee Kwang-soo will get off at Running Man' after recording on May 24th.

As for the reason, "I was undergoing continuous rehabilitation treatment due to injuries caused by the accident last year, but there were some parts that were difficult to maintain the best condition when shooting. After the accident, I decided to have time to reorganize my body and mind after a long discussion with the members, the production team, and the agency. "

"It was not easy to decide to get off because it was a program that had a short period of 11 years, but I decided that it was necessary to have physical time to show better things in future activities."

Lee Kwang-soo is the cornerstone of the popularity of Running Man' as a first-year member who has been active since Running Man' first broadcast on July 11, 2010. Lee Kwang-soo was also able to receive great love from all over Asia. It has built its own color, such as a big key, a unique Character Character, and an icon of betrayal, and captivated overseas fans. The nicknames 'Girin' and 'Asia Prince' also emerged as Korean Wave stars.

It was not only the entertainment that stood out. I have become a Running Man' and have taken a snow stamp as an Actor with the movie 'All of my wife', 'My Little Hero', 'It's okay, I'm Love', tvN 'Dee My Friends' and tvN 'Live'. Lee Kwang-soo grew up with Running Man' so that he could not say Running Man' in entertainment activities.

Lee Kwang-soo's vacancy seems to be quite big for the time being, as he has been making the best memories and the best chemistry with his members for 11 years. Fans are sending messages of regret and support, such as "I was happy because of it," "I respect the decision," and "I laughed every time I was struggling. Thank you."