Lee Kwang-soo leaves Running Man' with 11 years together...Traffic accident aftereffects Cause

Actor Lee Kwang-soo leaves Running Man with 11 years of health problems.Lee Kwang-soos agency, King Kong by Starship, said on the 27th, Actor Lee Kwang-soo will be disjointed on SBS entertainment program Running Man on May 24th.Lee Kwang-soo was undergoing a steady rehabilitation treatment last year due to injuries caused by an accident, but there were some parts that made it difficult to maintain the best condition when filming, the agency said. Since the accident, we have decided to have time to reorganize our bodies and minds after a long discussion with members, production team and agency.It was not easy to decide that it was disjoint because it was a program that had a short period of 11 years, but I decided that it would take physical time to show better things in future activities.I sincerely thank you for your interest and love for Lee Kwang-soo through Running Man The Running Man side also formulated Lee Kwang-soos disjoint on the same day.Running Man has been rehabilitating and filming after Lee Kwang-soo was involved in a car accident in February last year, but it was not easy, said Lee Kwang-soo, who made the hard decision, and asked the members to warmly support and encourage the viewers. Running Man members and the crew will also support Lee Kwang-soo, an eternal member.Lee Kwang-soo is a first-year member who has been together since Running Man was first broadcast in July 2010.He showed off his chemistry with other members through body gags, betrayals, and reactions in this program, and boasted an excellent sense of entertainment to get the nickname Girin and Asian Prince.However, in February last year, a car accident caused the ankle fracture to be diagnosed as disjoints cause.At the time, Lee Kwang-soo returned to Running Man with crutches after about a months rest, saying, I wanted to come to the filming too much.I am grateful for your concern and waiting for me. But after the traffic accident, I became disjoint in about a year and two months.Lee Kwang-soos Running Man disjoint said, It is too bad.I have never thought about Running Man without Lee Kwang-soo,  I hope I will come back after my health recovery. I hope you do not go, and I am sad but I hope you will recover quickly because health is the most important. Meanwhile, Lee Kwang-soo, a fashion model, made his debut in MBC TV sitcom He Comes in 2008.He has since shown his ability to act in a number of films, including the drama City Hunter (2011), Good Man Who Is Nothing in the World (2012), The Goddess of Fire Jung-yi (2013), Its OK, Its Love (2014), Gallery (2016), All My Wifes Everything (2012), Good Friends (2014), Detective: Returns (2018).Lee Kwang-soo. Photo LDB

Actor Lee Kwang-soo leaves Running Man' with 11 years of health problems.

Lee Kwang-soo's agency, King Kong by Starship, said on the 27th, "Actor Lee Kwang-soo will be disjointed on SBS entertainment program Running Man' on May 24th."

Lee Kwang-soo was undergoing a steady rehabilitation treatment last year due to injuries Caused by an accident, but there were some parts that made it difficult to maintain the best condition when filming,” the agency said. “Since the accident, we have decided to have time to reorganize our bodies and minds after a long discussion with members, production team and agency.”

“It was not easy to decide that it was disjoint beCause it was a program that had a short period of 11 years, but I decided that it would take physical time to show better things in future activities. I sincerely thank you for your interest and love for Lee Kwang-soo through Running Man "

The Running Man' side also formulated Lee Kwang-soo's disjoint on the same day. “Running Man has been rehabilitating and filming after Lee Kwang-soo was involved in a car accident in February last year, but it was not easy,” said Lee Kwang-soo, who made the hard decision, and asked the members to warmly support and encourage the viewers. “Running Manmembers and the crew will also support Lee Kwang-soo, an eternal member.”

Lee Kwang-soo is a first-year member who has been together since Running Man' was first broadcast in July 2010. He showed off his chemistry with other members through body gags, betrayals, and reactions in this program, and boasted an excellent sense of entertainment to get the nickname "Girin" and "Asian Prince".

However, in February last year, a car accident Caused the ankle fracture to be diagnosed as disjoint's Cause. At the time, Lee Kwang-soo returned to Running Man' with crutches after about a month's rest, saying, "I wanted to come to the filming too much. I am grateful for your concern and waiting for me. "But after the traffic accident, I became disjoint in about a year and two months.

Lee Kwang-soo's Running Man' disjoint said, "It is too bad. I have never thought about Running Man' without Lee Kwang-soo, "" I hope I will come back after my health recovery. " I hope you do not go, "and" I am sad but I hope you will recover quickly beCause health is the most important. "

Meanwhile, Lee Kwang-soo, a fashion model, made his debut in MBC TV sitcom 'He Comes' in 2008. He has since shown his ability to act in a number of films, including the drama "City Hunter" (2011), "Good Man Who Is Nothing in the World" (2012), "The Goddess of Fire Jung-yi" (2013), "It's OK, It's Love" (2014), "Gallery" (2016), "All My Wife's Everything" (2012), "Good Friends" (2014), "Detective: Returns" (2018).

Lee Kwang-soo. Photo LDB