Lee Ji-hoon "Thank you very much for the 'Dalte River', which everyone did Do best."

Actor Lee Ji-hoon gave his impression of the end of the Moon rising river.Lee Ji-hoon posted a lengthy post on his instagram on Tuesday.Lee Ji-hoon said, From winter to spring, everyone has been running Do best.I tried to play Goh Kun, I was lacking, I had a lot of regrets, but it is really difficult to be perfect in everything, like the life of Goh Kun Lee Ji-hoon said, But all the staff members and senior actors did Do best.And I am sincerely grateful and grateful to Chan Young, the manager who always came together with me for five months.Fans who support me, I was always impressed and thankful with a lot of support for coffee tea every time.Thank you for loving the River of the Moon and for your support for Goh Kun Meet me in another way.On the other hand, KBS2 Wolhwa Drama The River with the Moon ends at the end of the 20th.

Actor Lee Ji-hoon gave his impression of the end of the 'Moon rising river'.

Lee Ji-hoon posted a lengthy post on his instagram on Tuesday.

Lee Ji-hoon said, "From winter to spring, everyone has been running Do best. I tried to play Goh Kun, I was lacking, I had a lot of regrets, but it is really difficult to be perfect in everything, like the life of Goh Kun "

Lee Ji-hoon said, "But all the staff members and senior actors did Do best. And I am sincerely grateful and grateful to Chan Young, the manager who always came together with me for five months. Fans who support me, I was always impressed and thankful with a lot of support for coffee tea every time. Thank you for loving the "River of the Moon" and for your support for Goh Kun Meet me in another way."

On the other hand, KBS2 Wolhwa Drama 'The River with the Moon' ends at the end of the 20th.