Lee Hi, Lovely Beautiful looks+a sad shoulder line

Singer Lee Hi has revealed her adorable current status.Lee Hi was lucky to be Androsace umbellata #TMI, a plant baby that you raise for a year on his Instagram account on Wednesday.I grew a pair of leaves more than last year.I give water once every two weeks (even my sister zooms) and its a little bit, but its a good kid who grows constantly (my sister may be good...), he added.For reference, I have been hiding in Dean like a mole since my mother did not put milk application in elementary school, and I was so rotten and so I guess it is still this key.But my mother, the children who grow up, grew up again. Finally, Ahai added, What about your Androsace umbellata TMI? Sharing winds.The photo shows Lee Hi holding a pot, his lovely beautiful look and a clear smile.Lee Hi also caught the eye by revealing a sad shoulder to Holternek Nash.On the other hand, Lee Hi released the collaboration soundtrack That Word of Webtoon Right Love Guide on the 14th of last month.Photo Lee Hi SNS
Singer Lee Hi has revealed her adorable current status.Lee Hi was lucky to be Androsace umbellata #TMI, a plant baby that you raise for a year on his Instagram account on Wednesday.I grew a pair of leaves more than last year.I give water once every two weeks (even my sister zooms) and its a little bit, but its a good kid who grows constantly (my sister may be good...), he added.For reference, I have been hiding in Dean like a mole since my mother did not put milk application in elementary school, and I was so rotten and so I guess it is still this key.But my mother, the children who grow up, grew up again. Finally, Ahai added, What about your Androsace umbellata TMI? Sharing winds.The photo shows Lee Hi holding a pot, his lovely beautiful look and a clear smile.Lee Hi also caught the eye by revealing a sad shoulder to Holternek Nash.On the other hand, Lee Hi released the collaboration soundtrack That Word of Webtoon Right Love Guide on the 14th of last month.Photo Lee Hi SNS

Singer Lee Hi has revealed her adorable current status.

Lee Hi was lucky to be "Androsace umbellata #tmi, a plant baby that you raise for a year" on his Instagram account on Wednesday.

"I grew a pair of leaves more than last year. I give water once every two weeks (even my sister zooms) and it's a little bit, but it's a good kid who grows constantly (my sister may be good...)," he added.

"For reference, I have been hiding in Dean like a mole since my mother did not put milk application in elementary school, and I was so rotten and so I guess it is still this key. But my mother, the children who grow up, grew up again. "

Finally, Ahai added, "What about your Androsace umbellata tmi? Sharing winds."

The photo shows Lee Hi holding a pot, his Lovely beautiful look and a clear smile. Lee Hi also caught the eye by revealing a sad shoulder to Holternek Nash.

On the other hand, Lee Hi released the collaboration soundtrack 'That Word' of Webtoon 'Right Love Guide' on the 14th of last month.

Photo Lee Hi SNS