Lee Chung-ah, can you be so innocent? 'Masty' Expectations UP

Actor Lee Chung-ah raised the expectation of Maman Square with pure beauty.Lee Chung-ah posted a picture on his Instagram on April 8 with the phrase Sora and Winter Mu, which he wants to eat again.Lee Chung-ah in the photo is staring at the camera with a horn Sora.Lee Chung-ah showed off his deep features and beautiful visuals in his expressionless expression, and impressed the viewers.Lee Chung-ah said, Mr. Baek Jong-won made me a memorable dish with my grandmother. And my cooking was successful? Please check tonight.This is Maman Square, he added, encouraging the shooter of the main square of Maman Square.The netizens who saw this responded such as I will see you, I am looking forward to it completely and I am so lovely.Lee Chung-ah made his debut in 2002 with the film The Match-arm Girls Second Coming, and appeared in the films The Temptation of the Wolves, The Tutoring Lesson 2, First Love Fever, One Day First Love came in, Repeat, Spring.Lee Chung-ah is active in various fields such as advertisement and music video along with Drama I am going to go, Amber Flower Genuine, Flower Man Ramen Shop, Untouch Romance, Beautiful World, VIP, Day and Night.Lee Chung-ah will appear on SBS Matsunam Square which will be broadcast on the 8th.

Actor Lee Chung-ah raised the expectation of 'Maman Square' with pure beauty.

Lee Chung-ah posted a picture on his Instagram on April 8 with the phrase "Sora and Winter Mu", which he wants to eat again.

Lee Chung-ah in the photo is staring at the camera with a horn Sora. Lee Chung-ah showed off his deep features and beautiful visuals in his expressionless expression, and impressed the viewers.

Lee Chung-ah said, "Mr. Baek Jong-won made me a memorable dish with my grandmother. And my cooking was successful? Please check tonight. This is 'Maman Square', "he added, encouraging the shooter of the main square of 'Maman Square'.

The netizens who saw this responded such as "I will see you", "I am looking forward to it completely" and "I am so lovely".

Lee Chung-ah made his debut in 2002 with the film "The Match-arm Girl's Second Coming", and appeared in the films "The Temptation of the Wolves", "The Tutoring Lesson 2", "First Love Fever", "One Day First Love came in", "Repeat, Spring".

Lee Chung-ah is active in various fields such as advertisement and music video along with Drama 'I am going to go', 'Amber Flower Genuine', 'Flower Man Ramen Shop', 'Untouch Romance', 'Beautiful World', 'VIP', 'Day and Night'.

Lee Chung-ah will appear on SBS 'Matsunam Square' which will be broadcast on the 8th.