Lee Cho-hee "Yang Se-chan I like, the uncanny charm" (Running Man)

Running Man Lee Cho-hee has shown a likability to Yang Se-chanSBS entertainment program Running Man broadcasted on the 18th was featured as Kungmak Signal and actors Lee Cho-hee, Seol In-ah and Jung Hye-in appeared as guests.Lee Cho-hee said of Lee Kwang-soo, who appeared as Man 2, The coronation seems a little insidious. I did not like it.On the other hand, he showed a favorable feeling to Yang Se-chan, a man who said, I liked him. I predict that he will have an uncanny charm.Lee Cho-hee, who also introduced the concept of real estate agent, said, I have already earned a lot of money and came out on the air as a hobby.

Running Man' Lee Cho-hee has shown a likability to Yang Se-chan

sbs entertainment program Running Man' broadcasted on the 18th was featured as 'Kungmak Signal' and actors Lee Cho-hee, Seol In-ah and Jung Hye-in appeared as guests.

Lee Cho-hee said of Lee Kwang-soo, who appeared as "Man 2", "The coronation seems a little insidious. I did not like it."

On the other hand, he showed a favorable feeling to Yang Se-chan, a man who said, "I liked him. I predict that he will have an uncanny charm."

Lee Cho-hee, who also introduced the concept of 'real estate agent', said, "I have already earned a lot of money and came out on the air as a hobby."