Kim Sung-ryung X Choi Myeong-Gil, Beautiful look Battle? "Makeup looks and laughs a lot."

Actor Kim Sung-ryung and Choi Myeong-Gil showed off their superior beautiful looks.Kim Sung-ryung said on April 16th, I wear a mask every time I look at it with my face and laugh at each others makeup face.So I left a picture with the article I left it ~.Choi Myeong-Gil and Kim Sung-ryung in the photo are looking at the camera with their shoulders in a friendly manner.Over the years, the beautiful looks and friendship of the two beautiful people caused a smile, each of which was admired by an incredible visual age of 60 and 55.The netizens who watched this responded such as Beautiful Two and Pretty.Meanwhile Kim Sung-ryung appeared on TVN Im Alive: Choi Myeong-Gil appeared on last years End KBS 2TV Hes the Guy.

Actor Kim Sung-ryung and Choi Myeong-Gil showed off their superior Beautiful looks.

Kim Sung-ryung said on April 16th, "I wear a mask every time I look at it with my face and laugh at each other's Makeup face. So I left a picture with the article "I left it ~".

Choi Myeong-Gil and Kim Sung-ryung in the photo are looking at the camera with their shoulders in a friEndly manner. Over the years, the Beautiful looks and friEndship of the two beautiful people caused a smile, each of which was admired by an incredible visual age of 60 and 55.

The netizens who watched this responded such as "Beautiful Two" and "Pretty".

Meanwhile Kim Sung-ryung appeared on TVN 'I'm Alive': Choi Myeong-Gil appeared on last year's End KBS 2TV 'He's the Guy'.