Kim Jong-kook "America Zazu Street, Rumor Dos With a Wife and Child in la" (All The Butlers)

Kim Jong-kook has explained the misunderstanding surrounding him.On SBS All The Butlers, which aired on April 18, a special Vacation prepared by singer Kim Jong-kook for his disciples was released.Kim Jong-kook prepared the LA Vacation for his disciples, and Lee Seung-gi said, Did not your master go to LA so much Zazu?Kim Jong-kook quipped, I went to LA to Zazu and there was a Rumor that there was a wife and a child.I can not travel because of Corona 19 these days, so I want to satisfy the viewers.
Kim Jong-kook has explained the misunderstanding surrounding him.On SBS All The Butlers, which aired on April 18, a special Vacation prepared by singer Kim Jong-kook for his disciples was released.Kim Jong-kook prepared the LA Vacation for his disciples, and Lee Seung-gi said, Did not your master go to LA so much Zazu?Kim Jong-kook quipped, I went to LA to Zazu and there was a Rumor that there was a wife and a child.I can not travel because of Corona 19 these days, so I want to satisfy the viewers.

Kim Jong-kook has explained the misunderstanding surrounding him.

On SBS All The Butlers, which aired on April 18, a special Vacation prepared by singer Kim Jong-kook for his disciples was released.

Kim Jong-kook prepared the la Vacation for his disciples, and Lee Seung-gi said, "Did not your master go to la so much Zazu?"

Kim Jong-kook quipped, "I went to la to Zazu and there was a Rumor that there was a wife and a child." "I can not travel because of Corona 19 these days, so I want to satisfy the viewers."