Kim Jong-kook, All The Butlers' member unexpected Master adventure

Kim Jong-kook performed a master adventure on SBS All The Butlers broadcast on the 18th.I was in the car, but the manager and stylist said hello, but they said they came because of the running man meeting, Yang said.I think that this master is also a MOGUL class, said Shin Sung-rok, but there are MOGULs, including Lee Kyung-gyu, who came out last time.Who is the MBC entertainment target? I thought of three airwaves because I was doing MOGUL.However, the members who mentioned Kim Sook and Yoo Jae Suk did not recall Kim Jong-kook.Kim Jong-kook then caught the microphone and beamed his face as he followed the on-board broadcast, singing his hit.All The Butlers is broadcast every Sunday at 6:25 pm.Photos  SBS

Kim Jong-kook performed a Master adventure on SBS All The Butlers' broadcast on the 18th.

“I was in the car, but the manager and stylist said hello, but they said they came because of the running man meeting,” Yang said.

“I think that this Master is also a MOGUL class,” said Shin Sung-rok, “but there are MOGULs, including Lee Kyung-gyu, who came out last time.” “Who is the MBC entertainment target?” “I thought of three airwaves because I was doing MOGUL.”

However, the members who mentioned Kim Sook and Yoo Jae Suk did not recall Kim Jong-kook. Kim Jong-kook then caught the microphone and beamed his face as he followed the on-board broadcast, singing his hit.

All The Butlers is broadcast every Sunday at 6:25 pm.

Photos SBS