Kim Da-hyun, fresh bite heart..."fans Love."

Chrysanthemctrot fairy Kim Dahyun has delivered a refreshing heart to fans.Kim Dahyun said on his 15th day of his instagram, What are your fans doing now?I thought of my fans and took a heart series, and I posted a message saying, The fans are love.Kim Dahyun, in the photo released together, has a fresh smile on several versions of his heart posture, with his all-back hair and a slightly-faced charm that further accentuated his adorability.The star love that saw this left a comment saying, We want to see Dahyoni.The netizens also said, Dahyun was thinking!Dahyun is cute, I love you, Dahyun, Kim Dahyun I wanted to see so much  Kim Dahyuns heart is full of love, and so on.Meanwhile, Kim Dahyun, daughter of Kim Bong-gon, a Cheonghak-dong medalist, finished third in the final category of Miss Trot 2.He is appearing on TV Chosun entertainment Lets Do My Daughter.PhotoKim Dahyun SNS

Chrysanthemctrot fairy Kim Dahyun has delivered a refreshing heart to fans.

Kim Dahyun said on his 15th day of his instagram, "What are your fans doing now? I thought of my fans and took a heart series, and I posted a message saying, "The fans are Love."

Kim Dahyun, in the photo released together, has a fresh smile on several versions of his heart posture, with his all-back hair and a slightly-faced charm that further accentuated his adorability.

The star Love that saw this left a comment saying, "We want to see Dahyoni."

The netizens also said, "Dahyun was thinking! Dahyun is cute, "I Love you, Dahyun," "Kim Dahyun I wanted to see so much Kim Dahyun's heart is full of Love," and so on.

Meanwhile, Kim Dahyun, daughter of Kim Bong-gon, a Cheonghak-dong medalist, finished third in the final category of Miss Trot 2. He is appearing on TV Chosun entertainment 'Let's Do My Daughter'.

PhotoKim Dahyun SNS