Chaeyeon Reason Ann Innocent Man Will Be naked Choi Young-soo, Broadcast Theory of Ambitions Success

Comedian Choi Young-soo, who carried the violent tag, has finally been stigmatised.With Chaeyeon, the controversial party, opening in two years, speculation continues about Choi Young-soos willingness and possibility to return to the entertainment industry.Chaeyeon mentioned the ending of the EBS liberal arts program Live Talk! Tok! Super Wings and the past Choi Young-soo getting off on his instagram on the 19th.I am sorry to have sent this article late after a long time.I was able to meet really good people with educational programs starting in 2019, and I was so glad and honored to be able to broadcast with good cast members. Thanks to the teachings of the staff and the performers who have given me advice to me who have been lacking in the past, I have been able to learn and grow a lot and I think I have been able to finish well.In addition, Chaeyeon mentions Choi Young-soo, He has been really good to me, among many people. I want you to know that I am doing well.I have never been hurt by what happened at the end of 2019. But I apologize for the mischievous behavior that you may feel uncomfortable in a place where you have to set an example to viewers with more responsibility than anyone else.I will think and act more carefully in the future. He said, It is the first time I have been talking directly to my personal SNS after a lot of time since my official position at the time.I hope there is no further misunderstanding, he apologized again.Choi Young-soo was previously involved in the assault controversy with a gesture in a live video posted on the Super Wings YouTube account last December.In the video, Choi Young-soo threw off Chaeyeons arm and rushed toward him.Later, with the sound, Chaeyeon was captured clutching the shoulder area.Some netizens pointed out that adult men acted intimidatingly to minors and that violent scenes were exposed in educational broadcasts.Both the production team and the performers apologized, but the criticism did not easily fade.This led Choi Young-soo to a disgraceful exit from the program.Since then, some netizens have accused Choi Young-soo of violating Articles 17, 71, and 260 of the Child Welfare Act.In the end, in April last year, the Seoul Central District Prosecutors Office was dismissed from the Ministry of Gender Equality and Child Crime.Choi Young-soo is still branded an assaulter despite the prosecutions dismissal of the charges.He has been protesting against the EBS office since May last year, and he ended the picket demonstration in 130 days after meeting with EBS President Kim Myung-jung.With Chaeyeons late confession, Choi Young-soo has been able to unpack his heavy heart.It is noteworthy whether Choi Young-soo, who has been cleared of allegations of assault, will be able to shake up negative images and resume broadcasting activities in the future.
Comedian Choi Young-soo, who carried the violent tag, has finally been stigmatised.With Chaeyeon, the controversial party, opening in two years, speculation continues about Choi Young-soos willingness and possibility to return to the entertainment industry.Chaeyeon mentioned the ending of the EBS liberal arts program Live Talk! Tok! Super Wings and the past Choi Young-soo getting off on his instagram on the 19th.I am sorry to have sent this article late after a long time.I was able to meet really good people with educational programs starting in 2019, and I was so glad and honored to be able to broadcast with good cast members. Thanks to the teachings of the staff and the performers who have given me advice to me who have been lacking in the past, I have been able to learn and grow a lot and I think I have been able to finish well.In addition, Chaeyeon mentions Choi Young-soo, He has been really good to me, among many people. I want you to know that I am doing well.I have never been hurt by what happened at the end of 2019. But I apologize for the mischievous behavior that you may feel uncomfortable in a place where you have to set an example to viewers with more responsibility than anyone else.I will think and act more carefully in the future. He said, It is the first time I have been talking directly to my personal SNS after a lot of time since my official position at the time.I hope there is no further misunderstanding, he apologized again.Choi Young-soo was previously involved in the assault controversy with a gesture in a live video posted on the Super Wings YouTube account last December.In the video, Choi Young-soo threw off Chaeyeons arm and rushed toward him.Later, with the sound, Chaeyeon was captured clutching the shoulder area.Some netizens pointed out that adult men acted intimidatingly to minors and that violent scenes were exposed in educational broadcasts.Both the production team and the performers apologized, but the criticism did not easily fade.This led Choi Young-soo to a disgraceful exit from the program.Since then, some netizens have accused Choi Young-soo of violating Articles 17, 71, and 260 of the Child Welfare Act.In the end, in April last year, the Seoul Central District Prosecutors Office was dismissed from the Ministry of Gender Equality and Child Crime.Choi Young-soo is still branded an assaulter despite the prosecutions dismissal of the charges.He has been protesting against the EBS office since May last year, and he ended the picket demonstration in 130 days after meeting with EBS President Kim Myung-jung.With Chaeyeons late confession, Choi Young-soo has been able to unpack his heavy heart.It is noteworthy whether Choi Young-soo, who has been cleared of allegations of assault, will be able to shake up negative images and resume broadcasting activities in the future.

Comedian Choi Young-soo, who carried the 'violent' tag, has finally been stigmatised. With Chaeyeon, the controversial party, opening in two years, speculation continues about Choi Young-soo's willingness and possibility to return to the entertainment industry.

Chaeyeon mentioned the ending of the ebs liberal arts program 'Live Talk! Tok! Super Wings' and the past Choi Young-soo getting off on his instagram on the 19th.

"I am sorry to have sent this article late after a long time. I was able to meet really good people with educational programs starting in 2019, and I was so glad and honored to be able to broadcast with good cast members. "

"Thanks to the teachings of the staff and the performers who have given me advice to me who have been lacking in the past, I have been able to learn and grow a lot and I think I have been able to finish well."

In addition, Chaeyeon mentions Choi Young-soo, "He has been really good to me, among many people. I want you to know that I am doing well. I have never been hurt by what happened at the end of 2019. "

"But I apologize for the mischievous behavior that you may feel uncomfortable in a place where you have to set an example to viewers with more responsibility than anyone else. I will think and act more carefully in the future. "

He said, "It is the first time I have been talking directly to my personal SNS after a lot of time since my official position at the time. I hope there is no further misunderstanding, "he apologized again.

Choi Young-soo was previously involved in the assault controversy with a gesture in a live video posted on the Super Wings YouTube account last December. In the video, Choi Young-soo threw off Chaeyeon's arm and rushed toward him. Later, with the sound, Chaeyeon was captured clutching the shoulder area.

Some netizens pointed out that adult men acted intimidatingly to minors and that violent scenes were exposed in educational broadcasts. Both the production team and the performers apologized, but the criticism did not easily fade.

This led Choi Young-soo to a disgraceful exit from the program. Since then, some netizens have accused Choi Young-soo of violating Articles 17, 71, and 260 of the Child Welfare Act. In the end, in April last year, the Seoul Central District Prosecutor's Office was dismissed from the Ministry of Gender Equality and Child Crime.

Choi Young-soo is still branded an assaulter despite the prosecution's dismissal of the charges. He has been protesting against the ebs office since May last year, and he ended the picket demonstration in 130 days after meeting with ebs President Kim Myung-jung.

With Chaeyeon's late confession, Choi Young-soo has been able to unpack his heavy heart. It is noteworthy whether Choi Young-soo, who has been cleared of allegations of assault, will be able to shake up negative images and resume broadcasting activities in the future.