'Jung Jun-ho' Lee Ha Jung, born grace "Sojin, let's rest well"

Lee Ha Jung, a former announcer, reported on his recent situation.Lee Ha Jung posted a photo on his personal Instagram account on April 16 with the words: See the rain today, Im going to get a little rest with fitness Sojin, have a good Friday afternoon.In the photo, Lee Ha Jung poses in front of a cute painting, sporting an elegant charm by matching a beige jacket with black slacks.Even with Mask, the shining visual caught my eye.The netizens who saw this responded I think I went to the art museum and I feel so sorry for my wifes taste.Meanwhile, Lee Ha Jung has one male and one female after actor Jung Jun-ho and marriage; he has played in the recently-end TV Chosun The Taste of Wife.

Lee Ha Jung, a former announcer, reported on his recent situation.

Lee Ha Jung posted a photo on his personal Instagram account on April 16 with the words: "See the rain today, I'm going to get a little rest with fitness Sojin, have a good Friday afternoon."

In the photo, Lee Ha Jung poses in front of a cute painting, sporting an elegant charm by matching a beige jacket with black slacks. Even with Mask, the shining visual caught my eye.

The netizens who saw this responded "I think I went to the art museum" and "I feel so sorry for my wife's taste.

Meanwhile, Lee Ha Jung has one male and one female after actor Jung Jun-ho and marriage; he has played in the recently-end TV Chosun 'The Taste of Wife'.